Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey 22:12 - Aug 17 with 872 viewsOjc

Cowleys again

Said it last year that’s who we should have got. I know you’ll get the “don’t win the league in August” but my god this is shocking and it’s been mentioned else where look at who we’ve just lost to.

Mention to Hasselbaink who took over at Burton and got a tune out of the squad without tearing it to pieces last season and continues to impress beating Sunderland today.

Banter era continues I’m afraid for me
Pompey on 22:14 - Aug 17 with 828 viewsJ2BLUE

Well you gave it as long as you could.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pompey on 22:17 - Aug 17 with 777 viewsOjc

Pompey on 22:14 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Well you gave it as long as you could.

Yeah about 15 years since Evans took over it’s a continuous cycle of false dawns so excuse me for once again being negative on the basis of losing to, Cheltenham, Morecombe, Newport and Burton Albion
Pompey on 22:19 - Aug 17 with 745 viewsJ2BLUE

Pompey on 22:17 - Aug 17 by Ojc

Yeah about 15 years since Evans took over it’s a continuous cycle of false dawns so excuse me for once again being negative on the basis of losing to, Cheltenham, Morecombe, Newport and Burton Albion

That makes zero sense. We have a squad packed with individual quality. Cook may well turn out not to be the man to mould them into a promotion team but going this early is just weird.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pompey on 22:21 - Aug 17 with 709 viewsOjc

Pompey on 22:19 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

That makes zero sense. We have a squad packed with individual quality. Cook may well turn out not to be the man to mould them into a promotion team but going this early is just weird.

We were flirting with the play offs when he came in, Matt Gill had the playing squad looking almost half decent. Cook comes in and the hope evaporated, I don’t hold much if any hope he will change this around either.
Pompey on 08:12 - Aug 18 with 487 viewsquad

I said last year that I'm glad we got Cook and not the Cowleys. Still feel the same. Terrible start to the season but we will finish above Pompey in the end, It's a marathon not a sprint.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024