Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan owner getting defensive over ‘buying the league’ taunts 22:03 - Aug 30 with 1835 viewsElderGrizzly

An assistant manager. What were they thinking? 😏
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 22:05]
Wigan owner getting defensive over ‘buying the league’ taunts on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 1570 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wow, that owner has well and truly taken the bait.

Very bizarre posts, I'd be worried if our owners did similar! (If we were winning matches!!)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 22:29]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Wigan owner getting defensive over ‘buying the league’ taunts on 11:20 - Aug 31 with 677 viewsElderGrizzly

Wigan owner getting defensive over ‘buying the league’ taunts on 22:29 - Aug 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wow, that owner has well and truly taken the bait.

Very bizarre posts, I'd be worried if our owners did similar! (If we were winning matches!!)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 22:29]

To be honest, i'm surprised ours haven't
Wigan owner getting defensive over ‘buying the league’ taunts on 11:48 - Aug 31 with 578 viewsParsley

Wigan owner getting defensive over ‘buying the league’ taunts on 11:20 - Aug 31 by ElderGrizzly

To be honest, i'm surprised ours haven't

Very strange, if I was an owner of a football club I'd be pretty please to hear that I'd 'bought the best players'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024