Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket 12:31 - Sep 4 with 590 viewsSteve_M

India are probably still in a really good position but another one or two before lunch would help.

Been compelling this morning, Rahul and Rohit were playing well but England’s bowling improved:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:33 - Sep 4 with 580 viewsgiant_stow

Seeing as you know your cricketing onions, how long will the pitch be placid? Will it last for England's turn or fall to pieces?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:34 - Sep 4 with 579 viewsgainsboroughblue

Our catching, or rather lack of it, is hurting us in this match.

India, though still effectively 0/1 and this breakthrough may bring a couple more quickly. Wouldn't want England chasing much over 200.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:36 - Sep 4 with 571 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:33 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

Seeing as you know your cricketing onions, how long will the pitch be placid? Will it last for England's turn or fall to pieces?

The Oval always tended to flatten out for much of the 5 days but would turn days 4 and 5. Hoping India will regret the omission of Ashwin.

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:42 - Sep 4 with 548 viewsgiant_stow

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:36 - Sep 4 by gainsboroughblue

The Oval always tended to flatten out for much of the 5 days but would turn days 4 and 5. Hoping India will regret the omission of Ashwin.

Ta mr and me too .

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:46 - Sep 4 with 539 viewsSteve_M

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:36 - Sep 4 by gainsboroughblue

Yes, basically that. Normally a result here and I think batting first is best option normally - it wasn’t this time but England should have got a bigger lead really.

Hearing Warne trying to explain why a massive spike as the ball passes the bat isn’t out is entertainingly bizarre.

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:49 - Sep 4 with 530 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:46 - Sep 4 by Steve_M

Yes, basically that. Normally a result here and I think batting first is best option normally - it wasn’t this time but England should have got a bigger lead really.

Hearing Warne trying to explain why a massive spike as the ball passes the bat isn’t out is entertainingly bizarre.

Wow. I'm glad I have TMS.

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 12:50 - Sep 4 with 528 viewsgainsboroughblue

A little confused as to why Overton has only bowled the one over here.

Cricket Day 3: Finally a wicket on 16:45 - Sep 4 with 407 viewsSteve_M

After sitting countering about how England failed to score enough runs from a good position yesterday, nice to see Rohit do the same straight after the new ball.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2021 16:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024