Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why was Holy even playing tonight? 22:29 - Sep 14 with 432 viewsIllinoisblue

Surely a great chance for one of the other two keepers to regain some confidence. Instead we play a keeper who will quite likely never play for us again.

Yet more baffling decisions from Cook. This shambles surely can’t go on much longer

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why was Holy even playing tonight? on 22:34 - Sep 14 with 383 viewsN2_Blue

crazy he didn't play Hladky to try and gets some confidence in.

Perhaps Cook knew we would lose so was doing him a favour. I wonder if Hladky will ever play for the club again now.

I genuinely can't believe the decisions Cook makes, especially considering i wanted him as manager.

Never have I been so wrong and disappointed. I'm sorry to those that did voice their concerns over his hire.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Why was Holy even playing tonight? on 22:34 - Sep 14 with 383 viewspositivity

could say that about the whole of the back 5 (except kvy),

got no problem with the changes in midfield and attack, but the back 4 and walton need to build up an understanding

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Why was Holy even playing tonight? on 22:40 - Sep 14 with 326 viewspointofblue

Why was Holy even playing tonight? on 22:34 - Sep 14 by positivity

could say that about the whole of the back 5 (except kvy),

got no problem with the changes in midfield and attack, but the back 4 and walton need to build up an understanding

Can't see the obsession or desperation to shoehorn Edmundson in to be honest. He could be a good player but he's coming in off a long time off. Woolfenden and Burgess were actually building up a good understanding and we actaully looked relatively comfortable defending open play. Instead, no let's rip it up and change for the sake of it.

IMO, tonight's line up should have been:

Walton
Vincent-Young - Woolfenden - Burgess - Coulson
Harper - Morsy - Carroll
Chaplin - Pigott - Barry

Then Evans for Morsy, Burns for Chaplin, Aluko (or Edwards) for Barry and Bonne for Pigott on Saturday. Ditch the 4231 with the missing number ten, strengthen the midfield and get the backline settled.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024