Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Squad from"; Podcasts 12:31 - Sep 28 with 546 viewsunstableblue

Squad from: Hladky, Walton, Holy, Donacien, Vincent-Young, Penney, Edmundson, Burgess, Woolfenden, Nsiala, Morsy, Harper, Carroll, El Mizouni, Fraser, Burns, Chaplin, Aluko, Celina, Edwards, Bonne, Pigott, Barry, Jackson, Norwood

When you look at the above, it really is time to see that ridiculous quality (only missing Coulson now) bearing fruit, and getting a run of results.

Whilst I still don't think Doncaster will roll over, and that the crowd have a part to play, we should easily have enough to win.

I enjoyed on a long and windy walk yesterday listening to both the Blue Monday and Kings of Anglia pre-match podcasts. Both with good content, interestingly the Blue Monday sounds the more professional, albeit Stuart Watson has the more refined assessment of games.

It was key to note that the KOA are much more positive that the signs are there of recent improvement and confidence in a platform now built to launch from, whereas the Monday team remain sceptical, and seeing more areas of concern on selection and shape.

Think we'll know more by 10pm tonight! COYB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

"Squad from"; Podcasts on 12:34 - Sep 28 with 517 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Assuming Walton is fit, does he make the bench or play ahead of Hladky?

Personally, I would say that Hladky has currently earned the spot and Walton should only make the bench.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"Squad from"; Podcasts on 12:42 - Sep 28 with 483 viewsgordon

Add in Coulson and Nolan and you've near on got 27 players (though maybe not Jackson or El Mizouni) that could reasonably expect to start at top half League One clubs or better.

Got to be pretty challenging keeping them all happy and building a settled team!
"Squad from"; Podcasts on 12:44 - Sep 28 with 476 viewsunstableblue

"Squad from"; Podcasts on 12:34 - Sep 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Assuming Walton is fit, does he make the bench or play ahead of Hladky?

Personally, I would say that Hladky has currently earned the spot and Walton should only make the bench.

I think Cook has to keep change in the back 5 and deep 2 at the moment to the bare minimum

Do as you say keep Hdalky, he’s building a connection with CBs, and also stick with Donacien, albeit I would understand KVY if Donny sit deep. Donacien has just fended off two of the leagues best left wingers, Donny may not have the same?

Wonder if Burns and Celina will be rested given fitness and tendonitis. With Edwards and Chaplin coming in and Fraser going right.

Positive we will have the town who don’t make it and Piggot to come on.

I’d encourage the front 4 who start to just go for it!!

Pepe’s view of it on 12:52 - Sep 28 with 439 viewsunstableblue

"Squad from"; Podcasts on 12:42 - Sep 28 by gordon

Add in Coulson and Nolan and you've near on got 27 players (though maybe not Jackson or El Mizouni) that could reasonably expect to start at top half League One clubs or better.

Got to be pretty challenging keeping them all happy and building a settled team!

(I’d forgotten about Nolan)

It was interesting to listen to en ex Man City (Gael Clichy?!) on the radio.

He held a team meeting when he joined. Looked round the room. “Two things:

1. Whilst you are on the pitch you have to give 100% energy the whole time
2. I will build a strong squad, and you may not play for some games, but you must support who ever is playing unreservedly and be ready and fit and raring to go for when called upon

If you cannot buy in completely to these two things, then come and see me in my office later and we’ll talk about your future away from this club”

(Well something like that)

Cooks got to get that attitude across the dressing room - Penney, Hdalky, Donacien probably all felt they weren’t going to play for ages! Burns and Edwards have been injured, now Evans. You need a big squad, but it has to be balanced. Perhaps we have too many number 10s. But that’s cooks job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024