Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans 10:42 - Sep 30 with 1062 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Very strong now they're strengthening their partnership. The two CB's with the 2 in front to protect them have been very well recruited and can give us a very solid base to build on.

I can see why Cook wanted Evans and Morsy together again. They won't have it any easier than Tuesday though.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 10:43]

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 10:55 - Sep 30 with 979 viewsGarv

Burgess is very commanding for someone who actually looks quite slight despite being 6"3.

I actually think Woolfenden might challenge Edmundson if we're finding it hard playing out from the back, but if Morsy and Evans/Carrol continue their form from Donny and Sheff Wed and keep coming to collect the ball then that shouldn't be a problem.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 11:03 - Sep 30 with 938 viewsWickets

Ideally we could do with another Morsy type player in the next window as back up . Yes Yes i know we have a lot of midfielders but i'm not sure any of the others could do his job if we lost him ?
Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 11:11 - Sep 30 with 912 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 10:55 - Sep 30 by Garv

Burgess is very commanding for someone who actually looks quite slight despite being 6"3.

I actually think Woolfenden might challenge Edmundson if we're finding it hard playing out from the back, but if Morsy and Evans/Carrol continue their form from Donny and Sheff Wed and keep coming to collect the ball then that shouldn't be a problem.

Burgess reminds me a lot of Christophe Berra. Wins his tackles, wins his headers, no nonsense, kick it long, head it etc - hopefully he's here for a long while.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 11:22 - Sep 30 with 865 viewsGarv

Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 11:11 - Sep 30 by IPSWICHFANITFC

Burgess reminds me a lot of Christophe Berra. Wins his tackles, wins his headers, no nonsense, kick it long, head it etc - hopefully he's here for a long while.

At the weekend he put himself and GE in trouble a few times but pretty much every time got himself out of it. Good that they're happy to take risks and trust themselves to atone for any errors.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Edmundson, Burgess, Morsy & Evans on 12:57 - Sep 30 with 623 viewsitfc48

Big fan of Burgess so far. Commanding left-footed centre backs don't grow on trees so he could be worth a fair bit in years to come.

The Doncaster players certainly didn't fancy any of the 50-50s with Morsy. One thing I noticed about him is he's got a very good burst of pace to get away from his opponent. There were a couple of times he had no pass on and he made himself an angle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024