Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By the time I get home 19:35 - Oct 2 with 797 viewsOldboy

I would have done just over 500 miles and driven for nearly 9 hours. Nobody forces me to do it, so why do I do it?
Because I love and care about this football club.
Shame that the players don't feel the same way. No fight, no desire and certainly no will to win on a bad day. Other than Bonne, none of the others could give a toss about us. Even the subs weren't interested.
That has to be the flattest performance I have seen for years. They gave nothing, nothing at all. Cook needs to install some fight in this team if we are going to succeed. We have to get something from games when we are playing badly, but this lot showed nothing today.
After Tuesday nights performance I was hoping for far, far more.
I will continue to back the manager and players, but christ they have to try harder if we are going to get anywhere near the top 6. Respect to all my fellow travellers today.
Oh well, back to my journey home.
By the time I get home on 20:09 - Oct 2 with 631 viewschrismakin

It's alright, Morsy will install the fig............ oh sht

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

By the time I get home on 21:41 - Oct 2 with 460 viewsOldboy

By the time I get home on 20:09 - Oct 2 by chrismakin

It's alright, Morsy will install the fig............ oh sht

Plenty of time on my way home to reflect on today. The only conclusion I can come up with is the preparation was all wrong. The players needed bringing back to reality after Tuesday. I can only guess that they thought that was it. They had cracked it. On paper there isn't one Accrington player who you would swap for ours, so can only be attitude. The manager needs an assistant and quick. At the moment Cook is both good guy and bad. One minute praising the players, the next calling them out. Confusion reigns. A quality assistant would give a clearer message.
I blame today's performance partly on the players, but mainly on the management for poor preparation. Must improve quickly if we are to do anything this season.
I am willing to write this result off, but the mentality has to change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024