Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October 20:51 - Oct 3 with 691 viewsBurns7

and still closer to the bottom four than the top 5, we should really consider changing manager. I don't think that is being unreasonable? No manager of this club was ever given such a good hand than Paul Cook, if he can't make good on this dream scenario then it falls on him surely?

Maybe getting too much of what he wanted with nobody to say no you have to work with some of the existing players first, was the problem? More bull in a china shop than demolition man so far.
If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 20:55 - Oct 3 with 664 viewsbazza

Which of the 7 players who lost at home to Salford yesterday would you have kept..?
If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 21:02 - Oct 3 with 648 viewsBurns7

If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 20:55 - Oct 3 by bazza

Which of the 7 players who lost at home to Salford yesterday would you have kept..?

We would have lost to Salford on Saturday.

But 1, assuming he's back from suspension.

I would have kept Chambers, Bishop and Lankester. Chambers because of the total lack of leadership we've had on the pitch all season, and Bishop and Lankester because they are good enough players for League One. In a dream scenario I'd rather have the likes of Downes playing for us than say Harper and Edwards who frankly have been awful for us so far.
If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 21:23 - Oct 3 with 577 viewsHighgateBlue

If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 20:55 - Oct 3 by bazza

Maybe Cook shouldn't have binned our player of the year. I don't believe he has played against Salford of late though.
If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 21:26 - Oct 3 with 568 viewsHighgateBlue

If we fail to win either of the next two league games, then that reality will surely come to pass at the end of October. In that scenario I don't think the Club should wait until the end of October.

Cook's record was worse than Lambert's last year, and unacceptable. His record this season has been far more disappointing than even that. Across his tenure as a whole, his results have been unimaginably bad.
If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 21:52 - Oct 3 with 513 viewschrismakin

If we are still in the bottom half at the end of October on 21:23 - Oct 3 by HighgateBlue

Maybe Cook shouldn't have binned our player of the year. I don't believe he has played against Salford of late though.

Jeez has every forgotten he got poty on default. There were calls to give it to Baggott ffs.

Not to say I didn't like him but the poty stuff is baffling.

I get cbs get the blame for goals. Of course they're cbs.
But yesterday 2 crosses from the flanks.. stop them and the goals don't happen. That's on penney/Evans/Fraser.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 21:54]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024