Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
can any of our members abroad help me please 16:07 - Oct 6 with 634 viewsBluespeed

Hi
I wonder if any of our overseas members can help an old git please ? i went on holiday to Tenerife recently and whist there tried to purchase ifollow on my ipad & couldnt get it, i am told i need a VPN ( might as well talk to me in a foreign language) i am going back there after christmas & would like to know how i get a VPN that will work in Tenerife & be suitable for screening ifollow or am i talking rubbish ? many thanks in advance COYBs
can any of our members abroad help me please on 16:55 - Oct 6 with 548 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Hi

The opposite is true. You do NOT need a VPN when you are on holiday in Tenerife.

By all means drop me a PM when you are there and I will get you up and working. You will simply need an internet connection and have bought the match to watch (whilst you are in Tenerife)
can any of our members abroad help me please on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 522 viewsBluefish

Is it a cellular ipad?

If you try and use a UK mobile abroad it is still a UK mobile. If however you use WiFi it is then abroad

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

can any of our members abroad help me please on 18:16 - Oct 6 with 447 viewsearlsgreenblue

Sent a pm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024