Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent view of fans for Celina's goal 21:41 - Oct 29 with 969 viewsHipsterectomy

It's a Fleetwood fan vlog but he has filmed the goals. around 12 min mark is where the stadium erupts

I wonder how many of our players have experienced that noise before lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Excellent view of fans for Celina's goal on 21:44 - Oct 29 with 923 viewsMillsTash

This has done the rounds on Twitter last weekend.
Excellent view of fans for Celina's goal on 07:10 - Oct 30 with 590 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that. The lad is very honest and seems almost shocked at our support. The way he captures the total eruption at Celina's winner is fantastic. What a noise "limbs everywhere" is how he describes it. COYB.

Poll: would you rather

Excellent view of fans for Celina's goal on 08:43 - Oct 30 with 452 viewsCoastalblue

Excellent view of fans for Celina's goal on 07:10 - Oct 30 by LegendofthePhoenix

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that. The lad is very honest and seems almost shocked at our support. The way he captures the total eruption at Celina's winner is fantastic. What a noise "limbs everywhere" is how he describes it. COYB.

He seems a really good lad, genuine football fan who enjoyed his day in spite of the result and comes across well. A good watch that.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024