Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play 16:30 - Nov 15 with 943 viewsdominiciawful

Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody" and/or Stereophonics' "Dakota" during every single half-time break/before the game. Surely we are able to play some other songs?

Lambert out.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 16:40 - Nov 15 with 878 viewscatch74

I wonder if TWTD could offer to sponsor the half time music for a game. Thereā€™d surely be a banging soundtrack from all the minds on here.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 16:56 - Nov 15 with 819 viewsWeWereZombies

Being unfamiliar with either song I have just watched the videos on YouTube and can only surmise that the poor Portman Road DJ was blown out by someone ten or so years ago and is still getting over it, maybe he just need an arm around the shoulder and 'time to move on' advice?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 17:03 - Nov 15 with 791 viewsChateauWines

For many on here TAINTED LOVE would by very apt

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 18:15 - Nov 15 with 666 viewsSkip_Intro

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 17:03 - Nov 15 by ChateauWines

For many on here TAINTED LOVE would by very apt

I think 'you can't always get what you want' would be more appropriate...keep Tainted Love for the sister botherers up the road perhaps?
I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 18:32 - Nov 15 with 631 viewsDarth_Koont

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 18:15 - Nov 15 by Skip_Intro

I think 'you can't always get what you want' would be more appropriate...keep Tainted Love for the sister botherers up the road perhaps?

On a related note, these lyrics are rather apt. TWTD indeed.

Pronouns: He/Him

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 10:33 - Nov 16 with 360 viewsSkip_Intro

I do rather wish the Portman Road DJ wouldn't play on 18:32 - Nov 15 by Darth_Koont

On a related note, these lyrics are rather apt. TWTD indeed.

pretty much perfect!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024