Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing 10:23 - Nov 24 with 297 viewswkj

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing on 10:25 - Nov 24 with 283 viewswkj

The options I put on the poll is largely populated by things that have been bought up in various posts over the last few weeks.

Crybaby

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing on 10:26 - Nov 24 with 273 viewshoppy

Not winning enough games, and losing ones we could be winning or at least drawing?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing on 10:32 - Nov 24 with 251 viewswkj

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing on 10:26 - Nov 24 by hoppy

Not winning enough games, and losing ones we could be winning or at least drawing?

Doesn't count if the football is rubish.

Crybaby

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing on 11:22 - Nov 24 with 213 viewshoppy

In your opinion, what is the biggest factor behind our poor league standing on 10:32 - Nov 24 by wkj

Doesn't count if the football is rubish.

Irrelevant.

It is still, in my opinion, the biggest factor behind our poor league standing, which is what this poll was about, was it not?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024