Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I went to sleep after the game, came on TWTD to check match report and 22:06 - Dec 4 with 303 viewsBluearmy71

Was totally not expecting Cook's sacking...

It had to come sooner rather than later especially as there had been no improvement or reaction to the last 4 games before today's woeful result, now don't misunderstand me I liked Cook and backed him fully and truly hoped he could turn it around and see our squad performing to its potential but I had always had some concerns, the lack of any plan B, players never seemed quite motivated enough with maybe the exception of MB whom is motivated by the fact he is playing for the club he supports and loves being a local lad, and certainly not motivated enough when it came to digging in and holding the win. then there is the question of players being used out of their position, there are times when they have to do so but not all the time when there was no need, I also always felt and underlying complacency and that's never a good thing!!

Overall for me there were more good points than bad as we have seen on to few occasions this season but ultimately the the bad points ran the rule and happened far to often and reached the end of the road with today's result!!

No matter your thoughts on Cook the upshot is that its our club that matters most and we all want what's best for it. whether PC given more time would have turned it around is now a subject confined to the history books, I wish PC well he always seemed a nice bloke!!

I would imagine that whomever the new manager is will relish the chance to get our squad working to its true potential and have the financial backing the owners can give a manager so to whom it maybe good luck and may you be successful with our beloved club, you'll have my full backing as another new dawn begins at ITFC!!
I went to sleep after the game, came on TWTD to check match report and on 22:10 - Dec 4 with 263 viewsHerbivore

You really thought there were "more good points than bad"?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I went to sleep after the game, came on TWTD to check match report and on 22:11 - Dec 4 with 244 viewsBluearmy71

I went to sleep after the game, came on TWTD to check match report and on 22:10 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

You really thought there were "more good points than bad"?

No I wrote that purely to get a reaction from you obvs!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024