Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Off Potential 12:55 - Jan 23 with 1489 viewsJC62

Fulham season ticket holder on holiday in Suffolk and was very happy to bag a ticket for yesterday’s game. Also grateful that the powers that be on this excellent site have allowed me to contribute a blog on proceedings. Have a look at ‘ A curious hat trick’, if you’ve really nothing better to do with your Sunday 😉

I’m a little spoiled this season watching the football Fulham are offering up at the moment but I was more than happy with the entertainment Ipswich served up yesterday. There are obviously some rough edges that need smoothing but I saw plenty of potential in a side that plays football the right way.

Momentum seems to be building for a tilt at the Play Offs 🤔 Fingers crossed and best wishes for the rest of the season.

Blog: A Curious Hat-Trick

Play Off Potential on 13:33 - Jan 23 with 1315 viewsdominiciawful

How many Championship goals do you think you'll end up with this season?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Play Off Potential on 13:44 - Jan 23 with 1250 viewsRomeo4

A Curious Hatrick was a really good read. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Great to hear a neutral perspective.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Fulham. A club with good traditions and a proper stadium. Good luck for the remainder of the season.
Play Off Potential on 13:45 - Jan 23 with 1242 viewsgtsb1966

The blog was a great read. Thank you.
Play Off Potential on 15:35 - Jan 23 with 963 viewsJC62

Play Off Potential on 13:44 - Jan 23 by Romeo4

A Curious Hatrick was a really good read. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Great to hear a neutral perspective.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Fulham. A club with good traditions and a proper stadium. Good luck for the remainder of the season.

Thanks for taking the time to read and post the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it

Play Off Potential on 15:36 - Jan 23 with 953 viewsJC62

Play Off Potential on 13:45 - Jan 23 by gtsb1966

The blog was a great read. Thank you.

My pleasure. Thank you

Play Off Potential on 15:40 - Jan 23 with 924 viewsJC62

Play Off Potential on 13:33 - Jan 23 by dominiciawful

How many Championship goals do you think you'll end up with this season?

Fulham have conditioned me not to get carried away and the purple patch is sure to dry up soon. However 100 must be a realistic aim. My target is the club record of 111 set in 1931-2- even I’m not old enough to remember that 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024