Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) 21:10 - Feb 8 with 984 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:15 - Feb 8 with 949 viewsjas0999

Could and should have scored at least two.
Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:16 - Feb 8 with 921 viewsGlasgowBlue

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:15 - Feb 8 by jas0999

Could and should have scored at least two.

His confidence looks totally shot and is now playing with lead in his boots.

We are a finisher away from being 3-0 up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:24 - Feb 8 with 778 viewsDublinBlue84

He keeps getting a pass every week by some on here because he played well for a couple of months or so and the fact he is a Chantry boy.

The guy has looked totally out of his depth for the last couple of months and needs to be dropped. Whilst Joe Pigott hasn't done anything fantastic, he has had just two league starts since August and considering how bad Bonne has been, he deserves a proper chance of a few games as it's hardly unfair on Bonne who has been given a free pass for ages.

If not Pigott then Norwood deserves a proper run.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:26]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:26 - Feb 8 with 738 viewsOldsmoker

I'm reading the text commentary on the BBC sports website - yes I'm old.

Bonnes epitaph will be "tries a through ball, but Macauley Bonne is caught offside".

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:31 - Feb 8 with 625 viewsOldsmoker

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:26 - Feb 8 by Oldsmoker

I'm reading the text commentary on the BBC sports website - yes I'm old.

Bonnes epitaph will be "tries a through ball, but Macauley Bonne is caught offside".

Subbed by Norwood.

..and the first thing Norwood does is get caught offside.

I've got nothing.

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 8 with 583 viewsDublinBlue84

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:31 - Feb 8 by Oldsmoker

Subbed by Norwood.

..and the first thing Norwood does is get caught offside.

I've got nothing.

You're having a go at Norwood for one very poor shot, when Bonne has been terrible for a couple of months? Seriously.

Our fans need to stop giving people free passes because they are favourites.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 8 with 511 viewsOldsmoker

Put Bonne out of his misery and take him off (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 8 by DublinBlue84

You're having a go at Norwood for one very poor shot, when Bonne has been terrible for a couple of months? Seriously.

Our fans need to stop giving people free passes because they are favourites.

Not having a pop at Norwood.
Like I said, I've got nothing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024