Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Referee I remember seeing in League One 16:56 - Mar 5 with 826 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

That is how you let a game flow. No over the top Reffing, wasn’t quick to book people needlessly.

My MOTM.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 16:57 - Mar 5 with 818 viewsDeano69

He was refreshingly good.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 16:59 - Mar 5 with 792 viewsSteve_M

Him and the one for the Cheltenham game both good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 17:00 - Mar 5 with 780 viewsEastTownBlue

The referee was Andrew Kitchen. Thankfully he wasn’t quick to stick the knife I mean quick on the whistle.
Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 17:05 - Mar 5 with 731 viewstazdac

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 17:00 - Mar 5 by EastTownBlue

The referee was Andrew Kitchen. Thankfully he wasn’t quick to stick the knife I mean quick on the whistle.

I’ve heard he’s good friends with Trevor Kettle! ;o)
Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 17:06 - Mar 5 with 718 viewsDarth_Koont

Probably let a bit too much go (the tug on Donacien’s shirt as he was having a shot should have been a penalty if the ref saw it).

But yeah, on the whole, letting stuff go in open play helped the game massively. And probably us too so we weren’t dragged into a scrappy, bitty game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 17:40 - Mar 5 with 599 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 17:06 - Mar 5 by Darth_Koont

Probably let a bit too much go (the tug on Donacien’s shirt as he was having a shot should have been a penalty if the ref saw it).

But yeah, on the whole, letting stuff go in open play helped the game massively. And probably us too so we weren’t dragged into a scrappy, bitty game.

That’s how I saw it.

Think our game works on creating loads of chances and relentless attacking. So when the game starts to break up with constant whistles, it doesn’t suit us. Especially as we are awful at set pieces.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Best Referee I remember seeing in League One on 18:21 - Mar 5 with 521 viewsbilllm

Yes, he won't last long,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024