Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah, good news at last... 18:52 - Mar 24 with 546 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/mar/24/microplastics-found-in-human

Not really!!!

"Microplastic pollution has been detected in human blood for the first time, with scientists finding the tiny particles in almost 80% of the people tested."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Yeah, good news at last... on 19:08 - Mar 24 with 482 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Is that what happened to Katie Price?
Yeah, good news at last... on 19:19 - Mar 24 with 458 viewsNthQldITFC

"Humans as a species, unfortunately for them, didn't have the wisdom to match their inventiveness. Greed, ego, over-breeding and something they called 'progress' were their undoing. Let us hope that we do not go down the same path."

A. A. Bacterium, 2051AD.

"Don't forget to Like and Subscribe. Every click makes me a richer mono-cellular organism, and closer to owning my first gold-plated speedboat."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Yeah, good news at last... on 08:01 - Mar 25 with 337 viewsOldsmoker

If this stuff is floating around in the air then we are pobably breathing it in.
I don't know (does anyone) what effect this microplastic has on the lungs but it could be a reason for increased asthma in children.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Yeah, good news at last... on 08:11 - Mar 25 with 320 viewsWeWereZombies

The deniers will scoff at the meagre sample size of twenty two (there again, the article does not say how invasive the tests are) but this is a problem that will not go away. And I say this as someone who used to work with polymer scientists - there again we were working on the polyurethane condom so there is one type of plastic product that minimises the problem...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Yeah, good news at last... on 08:36 - Mar 25 with 297 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah, good news at last... on 08:11 - Mar 25 by WeWereZombies

The deniers will scoff at the meagre sample size of twenty two (there again, the article does not say how invasive the tests are) but this is a problem that will not go away. And I say this as someone who used to work with polymer scientists - there again we were working on the polyurethane condom so there is one type of plastic product that minimises the problem...

The fact they cross the barrier in to the blood has to be very concerning.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024