Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Won't be one of them. But hope we sell a lot of ST next season 15:58 - Mar 26 with 301 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone that can do so can enjoy what I'm sure will be an exciting season.

This football is something we have not seen for many many years. It's just another level of controlling a game of football with calm calculated attacking phases whilst knowing how to slow it down before going again.

Absolutely this game isn't over with and I know it's only 1-0 but it's been superb.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Won't be one of them. But hope we sell a lot of ST next season on 16:09 - Mar 26 with 245 viewsSwansea_Blue

We're shaping up to be something quite special. If we can keep McK and the bulk of this team together and build on it, there's no reason why we can't develop and think of not just one promotion but maybe a second one (one step at a time though!).

We remind me of Swansea as they were building under Martinez to get out of L1. We're better than that already though, as it took them a dreary season under Sousa to become as defensively assure as we are now.

For the first time since I've moved away I'm jealous of those who can go every week. It's top, top quality footie for this level.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024