Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
theres the first great question at the fans forum... 18:38 - Mar 29 with 524 viewsboroughblue

'why do we bother having ball boys Mark?'
theres the first great question at the fans forum... on 18:44 - Mar 29 with 492 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lord, give me the confidence of someone who thinks it’s a good idea to ask that!

Inane drivel innit.I’d want to know what their plans are for the land behind SAR.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

theres the first great question at the fans forum... on 18:46 - Mar 29 with 475 viewsboroughblue

theres the first great question at the fans forum... on 18:44 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Lord, give me the confidence of someone who thinks it’s a good idea to ask that!

Inane drivel innit.I’d want to know what their plans are for the land behind SAR.

as I said on the other post about it, imagine having Mark Ashton and Kerion McKenna infant of you... can ask them anything, but you come up with that sh1t
theres the first great question at the fans forum... on 18:59 - Mar 29 with 431 viewsBlueBadger

You can all take the piss but at least Makin has made the effort to turn out...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024