Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me 18:45 - Jun 22 with 644 viewsNewsTWTD

John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me 22nd Jun 2022 18:44
New signing Tyreece John-Jules says Town’s style of play was a big factor in his decision to move to Portman Road. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me on 20:40 - Jun 22 with 437 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A much better quality club interview than the one for Leigh the other day.

Hope they both do well.

Wiki notes that Tyreese is the nephew of the Red Dwarf actor Danny John-Jules (Cat), who I did think of when I saw his name!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me on 20:55 - Jun 22 with 415 viewsArnoldMoorhen

John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me on 20:40 - Jun 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

A much better quality club interview than the one for Leigh the other day.

Hope they both do well.

Wiki notes that Tyreese is the nephew of the Red Dwarf actor Danny John-Jules (Cat), who I did think of when I saw his name!

His thoughts in the dressing room before a midweek game away at Burton Albion in mid-December?

"It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere."
John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me on 21:04 - Jun 22 with 396 viewsNthsuffolkblue

John-Jules: Ipswich Style of Play Suits Me on 20:55 - Jun 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

His thoughts in the dressing room before a midweek game away at Burton Albion in mid-December?

"It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere."

I hope he is going to have "fun, fun, fun in the Sun, Sun, Sun".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024