Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Age limit for games and away games 13:12 - Jul 30 with 699 viewsStanleydad

Hello everyone,

My son is a huge itfc fan and I've taken him to a few games now.
He says that children aged 8 can be dropped at gate and picked up before and after games, is this actually true does anyone know?
Also a question about away games, he would like to go to his first away game, I would like to take him by train or coach, is there anything organised or distribution we just travel alone?
I don't support itfc so would only be supervising him really but al happy to take part in the singing etc if we were welcome and if it is safe for him.
Ideally I'd like to take him to Cambridge or Peterborough for his fora away game.
Thanks for reading
Age limit for games and away games on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 494 viewsnorth_stand77

Try contacting the club, I'm sure they will help. Hope your boy enjoys his experience (and you!)
Age limit for games and away games on 18:13 - Jul 31 with 470 viewsLord_Lucan

Hey Stanley

Point 1/ Do you mean some kind of supervised by club officials throughout the game sort of thing? I haven't heard of such a thing but as mentioned, contact the club. You don't really want an 8 year old to be unattended in such a large area do you so I wouldn't think it's ok just to drop him off.

Point 2/ Maybe best to go on an organised travel coach - Sitters or someone can advise I'm sure if these things still exist - Galloways???

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Age limit for games and away games on 18:29 - Jul 31 with 440 viewsLRB84UK

For official travel it's pretty simple. When the tickets for the away match are released purchase them from the ITFC website, when buying them it will ask you of you want to add travel. Just tick the yes box and you will then receive both match and travel tickets. The coach ticket will have a departure time and a coach number on it. Just be sure to arrive at Portman Road about 30minutes before the bus leaves.

As for home games I wouldn't recommend letting an 8 year old go it alone. I'm not sure on child prices but I think in the family area they are fairly reasonable so I'd pay for both of you to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024