Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town v Col U 22:17 - Aug 8 with 1279 viewsajpitfc

Pay for Ifollow legally etc
Tomorrows game does not seem to be on.
But my mates says it is.
We are based abroad in Spain he is in England.
Anyone confirm.
Town v Col U on 22:18 - Aug 8 with 1250 viewsSitfcB

It’s not on IFollow to watch, audio only. Everywhere.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Col U on 22:31 - Aug 8 with 1189 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

...and the efl wonder why people don't care about this competition. I don't mind the squad rotation, it's a smarter way of using the minutes. Long journey for a midweek pre-season atmosphere, but I'd have happily paid to watch it at home.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 22:32]

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Town v Col U on 22:40 - Aug 8 with 1153 viewsIllinoisblue

Town v Col U on 22:18 - Aug 8 by SitfcB

It’s not on IFollow to watch, audio only. Everywhere.

ESPN+ over has Bradford v Hull on live tomorrow and then Sheff Weds v Sunderland on Wednesday. The restrictions over broadcast rights, particularly in these early rounds, is so damn stupid and short sighted.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town v Col U on 23:02 - Aug 8 with 1070 viewsMattinLondon

Town v Col U on 22:40 - Aug 8 by Illinoisblue

ESPN+ over has Bradford v Hull on live tomorrow and then Sheff Weds v Sunderland on Wednesday. The restrictions over broadcast rights, particularly in these early rounds, is so damn stupid and short sighted.

Off topic but I do think the government should allow EFL to experiment with allowing clubs to broadcast 3pm kickoffs. If it has a negative effect on attendances then keep the blackout, but if not, allow Saturday 3pm matches to be shown.
Town v Col U on 23:59 - Aug 8 with 981 viewsIllinoisblue

Town v Col U on 23:02 - Aug 8 by MattinLondon

Off topic but I do think the government should allow EFL to experiment with allowing clubs to broadcast 3pm kickoffs. If it has a negative effect on attendances then keep the blackout, but if not, allow Saturday 3pm matches to be shown.

I’m sure it won’t be far away, sadly. Feels like for the league cup, the EFL could have rebooted the whole thing. All tickets for a tenner at every club, let IFollow carry the games. Spark some life into it a bit.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town v Col U on 01:53 - Aug 9 with 916 viewsHipsterectomy

Town v Col U on 22:31 - Aug 8 by SlippinJimmyJuan

...and the efl wonder why people don't care about this competition. I don't mind the squad rotation, it's a smarter way of using the minutes. Long journey for a midweek pre-season atmosphere, but I'd have happily paid to watch it at home.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 22:32]

I was looking at the prize money and it really is a pittance. Last year's round 1 was £5k, round 2 £10k...even in the final you only win £100,000. I think winning a Pizza cup group match is more than the round 2 winnings!

You do get % of ticket sales so it's worthwhile getting large teams away, but even then most fans ignore the first few rounds or early rounds are included in large club's season tickets. Also there is the chance of a tv match which gives you some cash.

When there's little to no financial incentive and the Pizza cup is providing more of a financial reward, it's no wonder teams ignore it.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 1:54]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Town v Col U on 06:05 - Aug 9 with 792 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Town v Col U on 23:02 - Aug 8 by MattinLondon

This will be happening during the World Cup, 3pm kick-offs will be broadcast in the UK.
Town v Col U on 08:10 - Aug 9 with 621 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Town v Col U on 06:05 - Aug 9 by BudapestByBlimp

This will be happening during the World Cup, 3pm kick-offs will be broadcast in the UK.

Seems imminent that football becomes legally "streamable" wherever, whenever doesn't it.
Login to get fewer ads

Town v Col U on 08:21 - Aug 9 with 559 viewstivo

Bradford and Charlton matches are the only two available to stream (dodgily)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024