Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? 09:29 - Nov 21 with 690 viewsWeWereZombies

Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? on 09:49 - Nov 21 with 614 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'd love to take action here but bigger picture and consider the England fans that have paid to travel out there

Something needs to happen for sure but throwing a game might not be it

Really not sure - think there may be a plan we've not thought of yet perhaps

Poll: If it were one or the other

Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? on 09:53 - Nov 21 with 594 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I'd be in favour of it. FIFA pays a lot of lip service to these causes, but when it comes down to it, they don't care.

I suspect that the announcement has been made so close to kick off to try to prevent any alliance between the other OneLove nations. I would love to see unified action, it would be one small positive that sends shock waves around the world in a tournament full of massive negatives.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? on 09:57 - Nov 21 with 576 viewsWeWereZombies

Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? on 09:49 - Nov 21 by Metal_Hacker

I'd love to take action here but bigger picture and consider the England fans that have paid to travel out there

Something needs to happen for sure but throwing a game might not be it

Really not sure - think there may be a plan we've not thought of yet perhaps

England could always leave the pitch and continue the discussions in the dressing room before retaking the field still wearing the OneLove armbands.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? on 10:03 - Nov 21 with 536 viewsronnyd

Appoint a different skipper, but then if he's subbed, will the next guy who inherits the arm band be booked too? Didn't think that through very well.
Should England leave the pitch if Harry Kane is booked before kick-off ? on 10:04 - Nov 21 with 531 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

...and they've caved. Embarrassing but predictable.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024