Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? 18:44 - Nov 19 with 4578 viewsIllinoisblue

Already tired of this fake fan nonsense

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:48 - Nov 19 with 2847 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Glorious.
The show must go on.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2022 18:49]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:49 - Nov 19 with 2831 viewsgtsb1966

That actually made me laugh because it's so bad. Qatar v Ecuador viewing figures are going to be poor hopefully. I won't be watching it as I'm washing my hair . ..and I'm bald.
If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:49 - Nov 19 with 2824 viewsnoggin

Anyone interested in this WC, clearly doesn't care about football.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:52 - Nov 19 with 2787 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:49 - Nov 19 by gtsb1966

That actually made me laugh because it's so bad. Qatar v Ecuador viewing figures are going to be poor hopefully. I won't be watching it as I'm washing my hair . ..and I'm bald.

The World needs more laughter and it looks like the World Cup will deliver it in spades.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:55 - Nov 19 with 2760 viewsRyorry

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:49 - Nov 19 by noggin

I'd say it's more a question of "anyone completely immersed in this WC to the exclusion of the multiple issues surrouding it, clearly doesn't care much about human rights".

Poll: Time of the annunciation

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:59 - Nov 19 with 2740 viewsnoggin

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:55 - Nov 19 by Ryorry

I'd say it's more a question of "anyone completely immersed in this WC to the exclusion of the multiple issues surrouding it, clearly doesn't care much about human rights".

Saudi Arabia is our ally but nobody cares about their human rights record. See also Israel.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:04 - Nov 19 with 2720 viewsRyorry

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:59 - Nov 19 by noggin

Saudi Arabia is our ally but nobody cares about their human rights record. See also Israel.

Neither of those have hosted WCs though.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:05 - Nov 19 with 2711 viewsnoggin

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:04 - Nov 19 by Ryorry

Neither of those have hosted WCs though.

But they are our allies, which means human rights only matter when it suits us.

Login to get fewer ads

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:07 - Nov 19 with 2692 viewsRyorry

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:05 - Nov 19 by noggin

But they are our allies, which means human rights only matter when it suits us.

Yes, but we're talking ⚽️ WC specifically right now.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:18 - Nov 19 with 2634 viewsJ2BLUE

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 18:49 - Nov 19 by noggin

Absolute nonsense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:18 - Nov 19 with 2638 viewsquirkie

I'm looking forward to the WC 2026. Pity Chicago not on the list, that is one US city I've not been too yet and got some family who live just up the road in Wisconsin.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:21 - Nov 19 with 2612 viewsIllinoisblue

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:18 - Nov 19 by quirkie

I'm looking forward to the WC 2026. Pity Chicago not on the list, that is one US city I've not been too yet and got some family who live just up the road in Wisconsin.

Whereabouts in Wisconsin?

62 - 78 - 81

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:21 - Nov 19 with 2615 viewstheinbetweener

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:18 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

Absolute nonsense.

It’s not really though, is it?

I couldn’t give a toss about it. Quite frankly it’s an absolute shambles and embarrassment that it’s going ahead.
If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:30 - Nov 19 with 2570 viewsJ2BLUE

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:21 - Nov 19 by theinbetweener

It’s not really though, is it?

I couldn’t give a toss about it. Quite frankly it’s an absolute shambles and embarrassment that it’s going ahead.

Yes it is a shambles and an embarrassment but the football side of it will likely be decent. So he's clearly wrong and the viewing figures will prove that IMO.

Of course that does not mean everyone should ignore the issues and hopefully the teams will take every chance to make it an uncomfortable experience for Fifa and the Qatari government.

Truly impaired.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:32 - Nov 19 with 2560 viewstheinbetweener

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:30 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

Yes it is a shambles and an embarrassment but the football side of it will likely be decent. So he's clearly wrong and the viewing figures will prove that IMO.

Of course that does not mean everyone should ignore the issues and hopefully the teams will take every chance to make it an uncomfortable experience for Fifa and the Qatari government.

I genuinely think the viewing figures will be low, in comparison.

Most people I’ve spoken to have said the same as me, and that they’re not going to be tuning in for any of it.
If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:35 - Nov 19 with 2544 viewsJ2BLUE

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:32 - Nov 19 by theinbetweener

I genuinely think the viewing figures will be low, in comparison.

Most people I’ve spoken to have said the same as me, and that they’re not going to be tuning in for any of it.

We'll soon see. I think we might see people avoiding it during the lesser group stage games but soon come back when it gets to the knockouts or the bigger group games like Spain/Germany.

Truly impaired.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:35 - Nov 19 with 2545 viewsnoggin

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:30 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

Britain has voted for brexit and the tories, America voted for Trump. Viewing figures for the WC will just prove how most people don't care about the less fortunate.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:36 - Nov 19 with 2536 viewsJ2BLUE

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:35 - Nov 19 by noggin

Britain has voted for brexit and the tories, America voted for Trump. Viewing figures for the WC will just prove how most people don't care about the less fortunate.

Moving the goalposts now. You said they don't care about football. Now it's about the less fortunate.

Will you be watching any of it?

Truly impaired.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:37 - Nov 19 with 2529 viewsnoggin

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:36 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

Moving the goalposts now. You said they don't care about football. Now it's about the less fortunate.

No I won't.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:38 - Nov 19 with 2524 viewsquirkie

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:21 - Nov 19 by Illinoisblue

Whereabouts in Wisconsin?

Fond du Lac. Relatives on my Mum's side of the family. Some also live in Bismark, ND, they've had a huge amount of snow last week.

Also got some relatives on my Dad's side in LA and Oregon. I've been out west many times, but never been to the Mid West.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:39 - Nov 19 with 2511 viewsJ2BLUE

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:37 - Nov 19 by noggin

No I won't.

Good stuff

Truly impaired.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:41 - Nov 19 with 2494 viewsnoggin

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:36 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

I thought we were talking about viewing figures.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:43 - Nov 19 with 2484 viewsJ2BLUE

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:41 - Nov 19 by noggin

I thought we were talking about viewing figures.

People watching it would obviously have an interest so same thing.

Truly impaired.

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:43 - Nov 19 with 2479 viewsGuthrum

It would be disappointing, given that England are in the best position to do well for several decades. However, as things stand it is also sad that, if we did achieve success, it would be forever tainted by the circumstances of this particular tournament (none of which is Southgate or the team's fault).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:46 - Nov 19 with 2463 viewsIllinoisblue

If the World Cup was canceled would anyone even care? on 19:38 - Nov 19 by quirkie

Fond du Lac. Relatives on my Mum's side of the family. Some also live in Bismark, ND, they've had a huge amount of snow last week.

Also got some relatives on my Dad's side in LA and Oregon. I've been out west many times, but never been to the Mid West.

Been to fond du lac area many times for my kids basketball tournaments. The Midwest is pleasant if unspectacular. Chicago certainly worth a visit but I’m glad I no longer live there.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024