Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup double header on BBC & the ITV curse continues 12:39 - Nov 26 with 587 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

In case anybody else felt a bit queasy at the prospect of four games on ITV today, you have unbroken coverage of Kings Lynn v Stevenage, followed by Forest Green v Alvechurch. Kick off at 12:45.

Should we be surprised that last night was such a monumental waste of everyone's time? Just six wins from 28 games at major tournaments for England on ITV since 1998. The BBC? 18 wins from 26 over the same period.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

FA Cup double header on BBC & the ITV curse continues on 12:46 - Nov 26 with 537 viewsOldsmoker

Just tuned in.
Interview with Steve Evans.
Feel very queasy now.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

FA Cup double header on BBC & the ITV curse continues on 12:59 - Nov 26 with 496 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

FA Cup double header on BBC & the ITV curse continues on 12:46 - Nov 26 by Oldsmoker

Just tuned in.
Feel very queasy now.

Bonus points for him saying "magic of the cup" with a wink

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

FA Cup double header on BBC & the ITV curse continues on 13:11 - Nov 26 with 471 viewsNthsuffolkblue

FA Cup double header on BBC & the ITV curse continues on 12:46 - Nov 26 by Oldsmoker

Just tuned in.
Feel very queasy now.

Another match where I would like both teams to lose. Maybe if the winners play an ineligible player and get thrown out?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024