Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans 07:25 - Jan 14 with 785 viewsSteve_M

The team are going to need our support and I’m quite sure the away end will be loud too. Hold in any frustrations and sing as loud as you can. If that needs an extra pint beforehand then I’m sure the town’s landlords will appreciate that.

COYFB.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 8:17]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans on 07:36 - Jan 14 with 725 viewsPioneerBlue

In the main the Suffolk sigh has been suppressed this year, there have been a few more anxious shouts in recent weeks, its more how quiet things go when we appear to be in total control with a packed ground. I think it get it, the football can be absorbing, we can appear in total control, and there is some repetition but this is what we wished for. It is however the moment of maximum focus, we need the goal and crowd power needs to be there to ramp up the decibels and the pressure can be maintained on all levels.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans on 07:46 - Jan 14 with 697 viewsITFC_Forever

*pint

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans on 08:17 - Jan 14 with 608 viewsSteve_M

A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans on 07:46 - Jan 14 by ITFC_Forever

*pint

FFS.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans on 08:25 - Jan 14 with 553 viewshype313

A genuinely big game today, make some noise Town fans on 08:17 - Jan 14 by Steve_M

FFS.

Started early Steve

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024