Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transport 14:23 - Feb 5 with 902 viewsblueislander

Anyone know whether the squad are travelling to Burnley by coach tomorrow or flying up on Tuesday?
Transport on 16:34 - Feb 5 with 824 viewsDJR

There appear to be no direct flights from Stansted or Luton to Manchester, and I can't imagine they will travel from Gatwick or Heathrow, so I assume they will travel by coach, especially as that will enable them to get back to Ipswich in the early hours of Wednesday.
Transport on 17:14 - Feb 5 with 760 viewsblueislander

Transport on 16:34 - Feb 5 by DJR

There appear to be no direct flights from Stansted or Luton to Manchester, and I can't imagine they will travel from Gatwick or Heathrow, so I assume they will travel by coach, especially as that will enable them to get back to Ipswich in the early hours of Wednesday.

On the occasions that they have flown , they have used Norwich airport I believe.
Transport on 17:43 - Feb 5 with 739 viewsDJR

Transport on 17:14 - Feb 5 by blueislander

On the occasions that they have flown , they have used Norwich airport I believe.

Oh, I didn't know that. And I suppose the club must have the money to charter a small plane.

I don't suppose an Easyjet flight would have the legroom for Christian Walton, if my last journey with them is anything to go by when I struggled at only 6 feet tall
Transport on 17:46 - Feb 5 with 723 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Transport on 17:14 - Feb 5 by blueislander

Think they’ve used Cambridge quite a bit.
Transport on 05:25 - Feb 6 with 556 viewsBattersea_Blue

Transport on 17:46 - Feb 5 by PrideOfTheEast

Think they’ve used Cambridge quite a bit.

It's always Cambridge when they fly domestically.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024