Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owlstalk 22:06 - Apr 25 with 1708 viewsmojo

1 of the Sheff Wed fans thinks they can still catch Plymouth not us. I can kind of see the logic
Owlstalk on 22:07 - Apr 25 with 1637 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can you? I can't see us catching Plymouth. Are they expecting a points deduction?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Owlstalk on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 1434 viewsmojo

Owlstalk on 22:07 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can you? I can't see us catching Plymouth. Are they expecting a points deduction?

I can in the sense that we are steamrolling teams more and our goal difference is do superior. I think our final 2 games are easier than Plymouths now. They are clutching straws though of course
Owlstalk on 22:19 - Apr 25 with 1265 viewsPablo_Counago

A Plymouth supporting mate of mine seems to think we'll overtake them somehow but I seriously doubt Wednesday will catch them now anyways

I suppose that's them trying to be as optimistic as they can be?
Owlstalk on 22:19 - Apr 25 with 1255 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Owlstalk on 22:12 - Apr 25 by mojo

I can in the sense that we are steamrolling teams more and our goal difference is do superior. I think our final 2 games are easier than Plymouths now. They are clutching straws though of course

They need to win both of theirs and hope Plymouth do no better than 1 draw out of Burton at home and Port Vale away. Clutching at straws is an understatement.

I never thought I would see it but I can now see us getting 100 points to finish second.

I can also see Wednesday in the play offs with at least 93, maybe even as many as 96 points.

Truth is we still have a job to do on Saturday.

Owlstalk on 22:22 - Apr 25 with 1163 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Owlstalk on 22:19 - Apr 25 by Pablo_Counago

A Plymouth supporting mate of mine seems to think we'll overtake them somehow but I seriously doubt Wednesday will catch them now anyways

I don't think I can imagine being in their position of knowing they need 2 wins to stand any chance, that it will take them to 96 points if they get them and that it is almost certainly not enough. It must be utterly galling for them.

Owlstalk on 22:22 - Apr 25 with 1145 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s the hope that will kill him. Lol. They’re not catching anybody.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Owlstalk on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 1094 viewsArnieM

Owlstalk on 22:07 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

We’ll do it last game of the season , and go up as champions!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Owlstalk on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 1072 viewswkj

Owlstalk on 22:19 - Apr 25 by Pablo_Counago

Im not sure if im alone on this but I really don't care much about winning the league. It's nice if it happens, but the real prize is being in the top 2.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Owlstalk on 22:25 - Apr 25 with 1002 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Owlstalk on 22:23 - Apr 25 by wkj

Im not sure if im alone on this but I really don't care much about winning the league. It's nice if it happens, but the real prize is being in the top 2.

Not alone at all. 100% with you on this. The silverware can wait another season (or so). Promotion is enough for me. If Plymouth pip us, then they don't half deserve it (and after last season even more so).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024