Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I missing something? 11:32 - Jun 12 with 640 viewsitfc_bucks

Sturgeon has been arrested, principally, it seems, over a misappropriated camper van, while Michelle Mone is cutting around on a ffffffffcking yacht that taxpayers paid for via highly dodge PPE contracts?

Absolutely outrageous.
Am I missing something? on 11:34 - Jun 12 with 598 viewsKeno

you are missing the basic point that Mone is a Tory

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Am I missing something? on 11:38 - Jun 12 with 575 viewsWeWereZombies

If only Sturgeon had found a mate down the pub who had never had any experience of buying camper vans but was able to buy an off the shelf company and get a government payout for the goods as essential personal protective equipment...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Am I missing something? on 11:43 - Jun 12 with 543 viewsKeno

Am I missing something? on 11:38 - Jun 12 by WeWereZombies

If only Sturgeon had found a mate down the pub who had never had any experience of buying camper vans but was able to buy an off the shelf company and get a government payout for the goods as essential personal protective equipment...

Having passed her driving text do you Sturgeons will be taking the ferry for a trip round the islands ....... oh ......

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Am I missing something? on 11:49 - Jun 12 with 525 viewsWeWereZombies

Am I missing something? on 11:43 - Jun 12 by Keno

Having passed her driving text do you Sturgeons will be taking the ferry for a trip round the islands ....... oh ......

Most of the time, Keno, I let the rushed posting go...but driving text ? Well, I suppose it was just the written part of the exam, do I Sturgeons ? She isn't as bad looking as some people make out but I have a personal code about not approaching married women (unless the husband is particularly badly behaved, hmm leaving a motorhome parked on your Mum's driveway for two years might fit that criterion...) And there's a bridge onto Skye so no ferry needed, unless you take the more attractive Glenelg to Kylerhea route or are travelling east from Lewis to fetch up at Uig on the CalMac.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024