Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive from Chaplin on Taylor’s gelling into the team 12:02 - Jul 16 with 1334 viewsunstableblue

I do think the running, energy and craft Taylor is going to bring, could take us up a notch (which seems ridiculous given how much Luongo’s drive brought us). But I think Taylor has room to improve and go up a gear with the players around him Davis, Broadhead, Chaplin… that’s tasty.

I wonder if they see Luongo coming on to shore up games and bring experience.
Once Taylor has pulled teams apart.

Anyway great messaging on Taylor from Chaplin below (Phil news story) and I do think town are recruiting good characters with a culture in the dressing room they want to keep positive.

——————————————
One of those additions who has settled in seamlessly is midfielder Jack Taylor, who signed from Peterborough last month.

“Really, really lovely lad, fitted in really well off the pitch with the boys, which everyone expects,” Chaplin said. “We recruit good people and it’s an easy group to fit into as well, so it’s quite easy in that aspect.

“On the pitch, I think you can see his attributes: great runner, powerful, powerful runner, really technical on the ball and he’ll add a lot to us and help us a lot.

“I’m looking forward to playing more with him and building up even more of a relationship because we probably played together for the first time today in terms of a competitive match and I definitely feel like we’ve already got a little bit of a connection on the pitch. That feels good and long may that continue and grow.”
[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 12:03]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Positive from Chaplin on Taylor’s gelling into the team on 12:49 - Jul 16 with 1123 viewswrightsrightglove

That Taylor-Broadhead-Chaplin triangle is going to be unreal. Three players equally as comfortable running with the ball as they are quick passes and getting shots off. Think once they’ve built up a connection they’ll be a step ahead of most combinations in this league, all three seem to have extremely quick footballing brains and once they can read each others games they’ll run rings around teams. Extremely exciting!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024