Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A gift to you all, this Thursday evening 21:53 - Aug 17 with 753 viewsGlasgowBlue

20 minutes of pure magic.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A gift to you all, this Thursday evening on 22:42 - Aug 17 with 653 viewsSwansea_Blue

It makes sense when starting out to cover other people’s songs, but if these guys work hard and start producing their own stuff I reckon they could go far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A gift to you all, this Thursday evening on 08:26 - Aug 18 with 431 viewsDJR

In my view. along with the Beach Boys, the greatest artists when it comes to harmonisation.

Interestingly, Garfunkel did the vocals on the recording of Bridge Over Troubled Waters. I find his voice almost heavenly, and wonder if there has ever been a better vocal performance than this.

And this from Wikipedia is interesting.

As their relations frayed preceding their 1970 breakup, Simon began to experience regret for allowing Garfunkel to sing it solo:

"He felt I should have done it, and many times on a stage, though, when I'd be sitting off to the side and Larry Knechtel would be playing the piano and Artie would be singing "Bridge", people would stomp and cheer when it was over, and I would think, "That's my song, man..."
[Post edited 18 Aug 2023 8:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024