Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whens the unveiling of our signings? 17:29 - Aug 23 with 1527 viewsPippin1970

Hope triple signings all lined up. Then transfer business done.
Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:40 - Aug 23 with 1427 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sometime in the next 8.5 days

#definfo

Poll: If it were one or the other

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:46 - Aug 23 with 1362 viewsberkstractorboy

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:40 - Aug 23 by Metal_Hacker

#definfo

Bet your 5-a-side Thurs are going very well at the minute. Been chatting to a SWFC fan on twitter as we managed to have friendly banter last season and he is disillusioned by their start especially due to our start!
Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:56 - Aug 23 with 1254 viewsMetal_Hacker

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:46 - Aug 23 by berkstractorboy

Bet your 5-a-side Thurs are going very well at the minute. Been chatting to a SWFC fan on twitter as we managed to have friendly banter last season and he is disillusioned by their start especially due to our start!

Little disappointing tbf - knackered my ankle big time about 4 weeks ago on a Thursday night and haven’t been back since

Another couple of weeks and I’ll be back all being well and they’ll still have 0 points !

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 09:49 - Aug 24 with 729 viewsberkstractorboy

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:56 - Aug 23 by Metal_Hacker

Little disappointing tbf - knackered my ankle big time about 4 weeks ago on a Thursday night and haven’t been back since

Another couple of weeks and I’ll be back all being well and they’ll still have 0 points !

Good luck with the recovery. Hopefully we will still be unbeaten and them on 0 points like you say. 3 games in and some of their fans are very negative. Promoted in March and now relegated in August!!
Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 10:25 - Aug 24 with 657 viewsArchiRob

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 17:40 - Aug 23 by Metal_Hacker

#definfo

got a feeling this wont travel well?
Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 11:23 - Aug 24 with 539 viewsMetal_Hacker

Whens the unveiling of our signings? on 10:25 - Aug 24 by ArchiRob

got a feeling this wont travel well?

Why’s that then ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024