Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources 11:53 - Dec 20 with 860 viewsIllinoisblue

And still producing a newsletter this bad.

And yes. Ministry of Sport doesn’t sound sinister at all.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 11:54 - Dec 20 with 829 viewsElderGrizzly

And they'll have paid a consultancy £5m to produce it too.

I used to do work for the Ministry of Interior, which much to my disappointment wasn't just telling them what furniture and fixtures to buy
[Post edited 20 Dec 2023 11:55]
Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 12:19 - Dec 20 with 725 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 11:54 - Dec 20 by ElderGrizzly

I used to do work for the Ministry of Interior, which much to my disappointment wasn't just telling them what furniture and fixtures to buy

I love how one of the main headlines is about 120 Saudi media personnel being there. Great achievement, lads.

62 - 78 - 81

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 12:31 - Dec 20 with 688 viewshoppy

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 11:54 - Dec 20 by ElderGrizzly

I'd have done it for them for £3m

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 13:14 - Dec 20 with 596 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 12:31 - Dec 20 by hoppy

I'd have done it for them for £3m

4m if you promise not to use purple and green as the main colours

62 - 78 - 81

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 13:43 - Dec 20 with 538 viewshoppy

Imagine the Saudis having unlimited money and resources on 13:14 - Dec 20 by Illinoisblue

4m if you promise not to use purple and green as the main colours

You drive a hard bargain, but okaaaaay...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024