Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? 17:15 - Jan 12 with 768 viewspositivity

for me: carlos>kyle>gwion

but all were pretty good. gwion's role as a proto-burns irritant to proto-frimmers bluefish shouldn't be forgotten!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:29 - Jan 12 with 706 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jack>Carlos>Gwion>Kyle.

I expect Jack was pretty good simply from his 17 goals in 19 appearances. Carlos was decent enough as was Gwion (but not consistent enough). Kyle never became a regular in a very poor Town side.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 693 viewsBlueBadger

Kyle>Carlos>Gwen>Gwion
[Post edited 12 Jan 17:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:40 - Jan 12 with 675 viewspositivity

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:29 - Jan 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Jack>Carlos>Gwion>Kyle.

I expect Jack was pretty good simply from his 17 goals in 19 appearances. Carlos was decent enough as was Gwion (but not consistent enough). Kyle never became a regular in a very poor Town side.

just too young for jack, but given he was born in norwich, he can't have been that good? (according to pride of anglia he's inactive now...)

harsh to call last year's town side very poor though!

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:48 - Jan 12 with 656 viewsNthsuffolkblue

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:40 - Jan 12 by positivity

just too young for jack, but given he was born in norwich, he can't have been that good? (according to pride of anglia he's inactive now...)

harsh to call last year's town side very poor though!

Sorry, I thought he joined us in 2021 rather than 2022 and made 11 starts in 46 league matches while we finished 11th in League 1.

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:57 - Jan 12 with 638 viewsBlueBadger

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:36 - Jan 12 by BlueBadger

Kyle>Carlos>Gwen>Gwion
[Post edited 12 Jan 17:54]

Sod it, I'm rolling with that autocorrected typo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 18:18 - Jan 12 with 609 viewspositivity

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 17:48 - Jan 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sorry, I thought he joined us in 2021 rather than 2022 and made 11 starts in 46 league matches while we finished 11th in League 1.

he just took longer to gel than the others! he contributed last year to an excellent season for me, bit-part, but important

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 18:43 - Jan 12 with 581 viewsNthsuffolkblue

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 18:18 - Jan 12 by positivity

he just took longer to gel than the others! he contributed last year to an excellent season for me, bit-part, but important

You truly think so? https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kyle-edwards/leistungsdaten/spieler/314366/plus/

I guess his assist against Cambridge earnt us a point.

how does kyle rate in the pantheon of itfc edwards'? on 19:50 - Jan 12 with 521 viewssolemio

Carlos was okay with us, but had been at his best at Luton. Best of the Edwards though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024