Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window 07:35 - Jan 14 with 809 viewsEssexBloo

I know we continue to look for a striker but the two lads yesterday looked very impressive and I think are fantastic bits of business, quite possible both will sign permanently as well.

I had a look at other clubs dealings so far and not much going on at all. Seems we’re probably ahead of the others.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13025545/transfer-news-winter-tran
Transfer window on 08:01 - Jan 14 with 661 viewsWestSussexBlue

I’d be very surprised if Sarmiento became a permanent, Brighton rate him highly do they not.
Transfer window on 08:16 - Jan 14 with 573 viewsWestcountryblue

Travis is a good signing as he provides genuine back up for Morsy. No longer will we go in to games worrying about potential suspensions etc.

Sarmiento is also a real step up in quality as back up for Broadhead. I expect those two will battle it out over the remainder of the season as to who starts, but it's good to have some genuine quality off the bench. Bringing the flair, creativity and speed of Sarmiento and Hutchinson off the bench will win us games this season for sure.

8 days before our next game. Now is the time for Ashton et al to show some real ambition and bolster our forward line with quality additions. 2 strikers and a full back off being full equiped to head into the remainder of the season.
[Post edited 14 Jan 8:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024