Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub 09:34 - Jan 26 with 1349 viewsSteve_M

in Waterloo.

Still, if it keeps people out of the kings Arms and Waterloo Tap so much the better.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 10:54 - Jan 26 with 1119 viewschicoazul

World War Three cannot happen soon enough. Secret Cinema in “pub” form. We must be destroyed and our civilisation made anew.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 15:04 - Jan 26 with 804 viewsNBVJohn

Sums it up nicely.

It’s impressive in terms of a concept but I don’t feel a need to go back.

On the occasion I went, suited and booted straight from work and very sober, me and my drinking buddy were instantly latched onto by some lad trying to get us to buy him a pint because ‘you’re obviously on expenses’. I pointed that how we were paying for our beer was none of his business and he got quite shirty and waited for the next bloke in a suit.

For the record we were paying with our own money.
This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 16:01 - Jan 26 with 698 viewsstonojnr

This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 15:04 - Jan 26 by NBVJohn

Sums it up nicely.

It’s impressive in terms of a concept but I don’t feel a need to go back.

On the occasion I went, suited and booted straight from work and very sober, me and my drinking buddy were instantly latched onto by some lad trying to get us to buy him a pint because ‘you’re obviously on expenses’. I pointed that how we were paying for our beer was none of his business and he got quite shirty and waited for the next bloke in a suit.

For the record we were paying with our own money.

It's one of those places I keep meaning to visit, just to see what it's like, but I get distracted by other more interesting pubs in London, of which there are hundreds, plus they don't sell cask.

And with the trains being buses at the weekend, and a £50 off peak return, London is not quite the regular beery destination of choice.
This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 16:17 - Jan 26 with 645 viewsmatteoblue

I wonder what it's like now, 11 years later.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 16:55 - Jan 26 with 568 viewsNBVJohn

This is a rather good review of Brewdog's monstrosity of a pub on 16:01 - Jan 26 by stonojnr

It's one of those places I keep meaning to visit, just to see what it's like, but I get distracted by other more interesting pubs in London, of which there are hundreds, plus they don't sell cask.

And with the trains being buses at the weekend, and a £50 off peak return, London is not quite the regular beery destination of choice.

There is certainly no shame in being distracted by ‘other more interesting pubs!’

In fact I think that’s very much the point - the beer is decent but not exceptional and I find the choice overwhelming.

Give me a well cared for pint of London Pride in a decent pub off the high street and I’ll be equally if not more happy.

If any of you are ever in Birmingham I do recommend the Purecraft Bar and Kitchen just by Colmore Row. Local Purity beers at their very best including their wonderful UBU.
If Lager is more your thing then their Lawless Lager is pretty good too.

If you’re hungry their homemade scotch eggs are superb!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024