Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please win boys 10:08 - Apr 4 with 746 viewsBlooos

Any other game away at 6th I’d probably take a point, but no chance for Saturday. Keeps their unbeaten run against us going. Stuff those cocky arrogant tw@ts and never play them again. Hate those yellow freaks.
Please win boys on 10:39 - Apr 4 with 663 viewsEuropablue

I'd take a point away at Leeds, everyone else I'd be expecting to go for the win.
Norwich need the win and their home fans will be nervous. 8 times out of 10 we would win that match.
Please win boys on 11:30 - Apr 4 with 564 viewsGuthrum

I'd not take a point at anyone for the rest of this season. Aim for six out of six. It's the only way to guarantee promotion.

Which is more important even than our rivalry with Norwich.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Please win boys on 12:10 - Apr 4 with 517 viewsRozz

They celebrated their last draw with us like they'd just won the Champions League final. I dread to think how they'd react about taking points off us now.

If we beat them convincingly I think the boost to players and fans will see us on to promotion.
Please win boys on 12:15 - Apr 4 with 490 viewsITFCSG

It’s high time they are due a trashing, better still if it’s in their own dump of a backyard. Until now I can’t get over the sight of the yellow filth Holt laughing at PR. Would love for Morsy to do the same on Saturday if we whip them but I think the boys are too civilised for that. Don’t think McK would like it either.
Please win boys on 12:59 - Apr 4 with 398 viewswithyblue

Without even considering the local context, a win Saturday would be the hardest and most impressive victory of the entire season. They average 2.2 points a game at home. Statistically therefore, it would be a more impressive achievement than either of our two wins over Southampton (statistically our most difficult wins so far), who don't average that many points per game at home or away.

If we can get all three points, I'd feel pretty confident of automatic promotion. But even if we don't, I'd back us to win all three of our home matches, and pick up four points from Coventry and Hull, so still giving us a very good chance of automatics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024