By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Prediction League
Chat
Team Selector
League Calculator
Questionnaire
TWTD on X
TWTD on Facebook
TWTD on BlueSky
TWTD on Threads
Podcasts
Ipswich Town
TWTV
Life's a Pitch
Blue Monday
Ipswich Fanzone
Naked Football Show
General Football
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
ITFC Women
News
Fixtures
WSL2 League Table
Club
ITFC.co.uk
ITFC Club Shop
ITFC Tickets
ITFC Supporters' Club
Shop
ITFC Books (via TWTD)
Ed Sheeran Tickets
Ipswich Regent Tickets
Corn Exchange Tickets
Now TV
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
20:59 - Nov 22 with 1265 views
davblue
with Greaves 24 and the premier league badge in YM If anyone would like to buy it?
We got it a few months back as a Christmas present on release day but my boy now wants Delap on the back and put that on his Christmas list.
0
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 21:53 - Nov 22 with 1166 views
skankerman
Evening
What age is YM please?
How much is the shirt 👚?
Thanks
0
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 22:43 - Nov 22 with 1087 views
davblue
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 21:53 - Nov 22 by
skankerman
Evening
What age is YM please?
How much is the shirt 👚?
Thanks
9-10 years old £50 for the shirt, I have the shorts as well with the number 24 on as well.
It’s all genuine, pretty sure it has the tags on also as it’s been stored away in the cupboard in a bag out of the way.
0
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 10:12 - Nov 23 with 835 views
Vic
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 22:43 - Nov 22 by
davblue
9-10 years old £50 for the shirt, I have the shorts as well with the number 24 on as well.
It’s all genuine, pretty sure it has the tags on also as it’s been stored away in the cupboard in a bag out of the way.
Sounds like someone's been a naughty boy and won't be getting his Christmas present!
Poll:
Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?
0
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 11:23 - Nov 23 with 773 views
davblue
I have an unworn pink 3rd shirt YM for sale
on 10:12 - Nov 23 by
Vic
Sounds like someone's been a naughty boy and won't be getting his Christmas present!
Will have to have it worst case scenario!!
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© TWTD 1995-2026