Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best 19:36 - Jun 17 with 1418 viewsKeno

Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best


Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 19:45 - Jun 17 with 1386 viewsWeWereZombies

The Laurie Anderson one...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 04:16 - Jun 18 with 1216 viewsTheBlueGnu

Ballard Berkeley

Poll: Who would potentially have been a great Ipswich manager ?

0
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 10:03 - Jun 18 with 1120 viewsbaxterbasics

You've missed a few, notably Kirk Alyn, and Channing Tatum who voiced the Batman Lego Movie version.

But anyway, nobody is ever going to top Reeve are they? Both the actor himself and the way those films were made, can not be topped. Even with the silly stuff like going back in time by reversing the Earth's spin.

Edit - corrected spelling of 'acter' which is frankly embarrassing. A typo, I promise am not that thick.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2025 20:01]

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

1
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 17:36 - Jun 18 with 974 viewsRIPbobby

I cant actually remember what happened in SM3 and I think there was a SM4 that I've never seen.
0
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 17:50 - Jun 18 with 963 viewsWicklowBlue

Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 17:36 - Jun 18 by RIPbobby

I cant actually remember what happened in SM3 and I think there was a SM4 that I've never seen.


Ha I actually watched Superman 4 at the weekend as I couldn't remember it either.

SM4 was nuclear man so so powerful, one tiny drawback is that his power comes from the sun. Poor old Lex just keeps missing these tiny details.
1
Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 19:02 - Jun 18 with 915 viewsKeno

Best Superman - in view of the new film who’s the best on 10:03 - Jun 18 by baxterbasics

You've missed a few, notably Kirk Alyn, and Channing Tatum who voiced the Batman Lego Movie version.

But anyway, nobody is ever going to top Reeve are they? Both the actor himself and the way those films were made, can not be topped. Even with the silly stuff like going back in time by reversing the Earth's spin.

Edit - corrected spelling of 'acter' which is frankly embarrassing. A typo, I promise am not that thick.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2025 20:01]


I’m glad 3 of you have the right answer

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026