By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Prediction League
Chat
Team Selector
League Calculator
Questionnaire
TWTD on X
TWTD on Facebook
TWTD on BlueSky
TWTD on Threads
Podcasts
Ipswich Town
TWTV
Life's a Pitch
Blue Monday
Ipswich Fanzone
Naked Football Show
General Football
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
ITFC Women
News
Fixtures
WSL2 League Table
Club
ITFC.co.uk
ITFC Club Shop
ITFC Tickets
ITFC Supporters' Club
Shop
ITFC Books (via TWTD)
Ed Sheeran Tickets
Ipswich Regent Tickets
Corn Exchange Tickets
Now TV
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
Well done Lee Grant..
21:59 - Aug 13 with 1100 views
MrBeckinsale
Decent start to the season at Huddersfield and now dumped Leicester out of the Carabao on pens too.
1
Well done Lee Grant..
on 22:02 - Aug 13 with 1051 views
Swansea_Blue
It’d be funny if it turned out he was the secret sauce to KM. The Peter Taylor to Brian Clough. When I say funny, I mean tragic and depressing.
I don’t think that’s the case, but you never know…
Poll:
Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?
1
Well done Lee Grant..
on 22:06 - Aug 13 with 1008 views
snotbucket
Well done Lee Grant..
on 22:02 - Aug 13 by
Swansea_Blue
It’d be funny if it turned out he was the secret sauce to KM. The Peter Taylor to Brian Clough. When I say funny, I mean tragic and depressing.
I don’t think that’s the case, but you never know…
Or Leam Richardson to Paul Cook?
5
Well done Lee Grant..
on 22:07 - Aug 13 with 988 views
FrimleyBlue
Did he take any other town staff with him?
Waka Waka
Poll:
We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog:
Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© TWTD 1995-2026