Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the spirit of Sheffield United... 14:04 - May 7 with 667 viewsBlueBadger

...I would like to announce that I have just renewed my interest in Penelope Cruz.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

1
In the spirit of Sheffield United... on 14:05 - May 7 with 651 viewsTheMoralMajority

Joke stealer.

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

0
In the spirit of Sheffield United... on 14:07 - May 7 with 604 viewsBlueBadger

In the spirit of Sheffield United... on 14:05 - May 7 by TheMoralMajority

Joke stealer.


?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
In the spirit of Sheffield United... on 14:08 - May 7 with 596 viewsTheMoralMajority

In the spirit of Sheffield United... on 14:07 - May 7 by BlueBadger

?


You know what you've done

All good, imitation is the best form of flattery

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026