Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Lukic and Diop give us an advantage tomorrow? 11:50 - Oct 9 with 185 viewsringwoodblue

I see that 76% have predicted a Town win tomorrow on the prediction league. This feels like the sort of game we will need to win if we are going to stay up but it will be tricky as they played well against Liverpool and Man U and who knows which side will play better after the long international break.

I recognise that their manager and tactics will have changed and they’ve signed some new players since they left but I wonder how much insight Lukic and Diop will be able to give GON and the team to help us exploit Fulham’s weaknesses?

Poll: How many of yesterdays team will be in the team for the 1st game of next season?

0
Will Lukic and Diop give us an advantage tomorrow? on 11:56 - Oct 9 with 146 viewsburnbudgiesburn

As you say, the manager change will probably nullify any knowledge they can bring.

I see Fulham are bookies slight favourites despite not winning any of their first 5.

2.58 to Towns 2.98
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026