Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wem-ber-ley 16:50 - Oct 6 with 673 viewsBlue_Balls

Anyone been to Wembley recently? How strict are they with taking bags in? Taking some clients there tonight and they don’t tend to travel light… I don’t mind a bag search but I don’t want to be fannying around with bag drops etc.
0
Wem-ber-ley on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 606 viewstheworstcaseRomario

I think they are very strict - only bags smaller than A4 piece of paper I believe.

My mate had a backpack, but they wouldn't let him take it in so the only options were either bag drop or bin it. He binned it.
0
Wem-ber-ley on 17:42 - Oct 6 with 568 viewsMK1

Bag drop off for anything over the size of a standard sized man bag.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
Wem-ber-ley on 17:59 - Oct 6 with 531 viewsMetal_Hacker

Wem-ber-ley on 17:42 - Oct 6 by MK1

Bag drop off for anything over the size of a standard sized man bag.


“Man bag “ !

I’ll pretend I didn’t see that

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

2
Wem-ber-ley on 18:42 - Oct 6 with 428 viewsRadlett_blue

Wem-ber-ley on 17:59 - Oct 6 by Metal_Hacker

“Man bag “ !

I’ll pretend I didn’t see that


Man-bags at 20 paces?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

0
Wem-ber-ley on 19:17 - Oct 6 with 366 viewsMetal_Hacker

Wem-ber-ley on 18:42 - Oct 6 by Radlett_blue

Man-bags at 20 paces?


Oh blimey YEAH !

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026