Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love 00:42 - Jan 15 with 13753 viewsDolly2.0

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

The spelling alone is enough to grind my gears. But the song itself I hate with a passion. Such utter drivel. Banal lyrics, boring tune, grating vocals, sounding so dated... and yet it seems to be popular now for some reason.

I would rather cut off my ears and freeze them for 100 years than listen to that sh1t again. And then defrost them, smash them with a mallet, burn them to a crisp, and then freeze them for another hundred years.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:41 - Jan 15 with 1549 viewsCotty

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 11:06 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

I used to hate Green Day but now think they are amazing

on another note if you ever get chance to see Midge Ure live take it. he's totally awesome. he played at our wedding in July and it was astounding. he's better than he has ever been. the best live act I have ever seen to be honest

Does he do Bar Mitzvahs too?
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:46 - Jan 15 with 1524 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:33 - Jan 15 by Dolly2.0

Nothing football song wise is as rubbish as "we're the right side..."

Are you always to the left then, sir?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:47 - Jan 15 with 1520 viewsDebsyAngel

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 13:08 - Jan 15 by Blue_Order

Girls just wanna have fun is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Fight me.

Each to their own!!!
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:49 - Jan 15 with 1501 viewsJohnhoz

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:41 - Jan 15 by ThisIsMyUsername

Shut up.

The correct answer is 'Happy' by that somebody Williams bloke.

Indeed.

Or Dancing on my own by Calum Scott.

Regarding Nirvana, this is just fantastic.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:52 - Jan 15 with 1476 viewsjeera

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 12:32 - Jan 15 by J2BLUE

Sing your heart out for the lads, sing your heart out for the lads.

*cringe*

Or Stand Up etc.

Sounds like a children's party game.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:53 - Jan 15 with 1472 viewsjeera

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 13:00 - Jan 15 by stickymockwell

I hate hate hate hotel California.
* waits for down votes.

Shame.

Such a lovely place.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:53 - Jan 15 with 1472 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:46 - Jan 15 by hoppy

Are you always to the left then, sir?

Are you measuring me for a suit?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:54 - Jan 15 with 1466 viewsTollycobbold

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:53 - Jan 15 by Dolly2.0

Are you measuring me for a suit?

Coffin.
Login to get fewer ads

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:56 - Jan 15 with 1439 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:54 - Jan 15 by Tollycobbold

Coffin.

Have been for weeks. Just can't shift it.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:24 - Jan 15 with 1365 viewsitfcpaul

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 12:31 - Jan 15 by Radlett_blue

I'm sorry to see Midge has fallen on such hard times.
what did he cost?

I'm sure that if anyone had any sense they would make stupid comments like this one. dont worry you could never afford to pay for him to be at a celebration could you by the sounds of it.

sad jealous people

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:51 - Jan 15 with 1310 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:49 - Jan 15 by Johnhoz

Indeed.

Or Dancing on my own by Calum Scott.

Regarding Nirvana, this is just fantastic.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:30 - Jan 15 with 1248 viewsCotty

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:24 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

I'm sure that if anyone had any sense they would make stupid comments like this one. dont worry you could never afford to pay for him to be at a celebration could you by the sounds of it.

sad jealous people

I had Chaz and Dave at mine
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:39 - Jan 15 with 1232 viewsjeera

sad jealous people

"you could never afford to pay for him to be at a celebration could you by the sounds of it. "

Blimey. Are you 5?

It's understandable that people didn't realise the guy does weddings etc, surely?

He only asked the cost.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:41 - Jan 15 with 1216 viewsitfcpaul

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:39 - Jan 15 by jeera

"you could never afford to pay for him to be at a celebration could you by the sounds of it. "

Blimey. Are you 5?

It's understandable that people didn't realise the guy does weddings etc, surely?

He only asked the cost.

yes after a Barnitzva comment of course... do you really think I would give out information on here

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:43 - Jan 15 with 1211 viewsjeera

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:41 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

yes after a Barnitzva comment of course... do you really think I would give out information on here

Well tbf you brought it up, so maybe.

Any more on Ward or you gonna jump down my throat if I ask?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:52 - Jan 15 with 1185 viewstractordownsouth

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 13:08 - Jan 15 by Blue_Order

Girls just wanna have fun is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Fight me.

It is also my answer to this question ;)

More recently
Roar by Katy Perry - one of the most overplayed songs of the past few years.
Stay with Me by Sam Smith - generic, boring and the melody is nicked from Tom Petty.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:53 - Jan 15 with 1177 viewstractorshark

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:37 - Jan 15 by Johnhoz

I'd like to see 'ere we go' make a comeback. Superb stuff !

Oi Oi Saveloy is much missed
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:59 - Jan 15 with 1164 viewsitfcpaul

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:43 - Jan 15 by jeera

Well tbf you brought it up, so maybe.

Any more on Ward or you gonna jump down my throat if I ask?

No I wouldn't

it was the first wedding he has ever performed at

Ward is on his way I told you before he wants to play for MM

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:02 - Jan 15 with 1160 viewsBackToRussia

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:41 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

You're the angriest man on the internet

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:05 - Jan 15 with 1146 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:33 - Jan 15 by Dolly2.0

Nothing football song wise is as rubbish as "we're the right side..."

You obviously didn't see/hear the Tom Lawrence, better than Bale one apparently sung yesterday then...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:32 - Jan 15 with 1079 viewsitfcpaul

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:02 - Jan 15 by BackToRussia

You're the angriest man on the internet

me?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:39 - Jan 15 with 1040 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:05 - Jan 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

You obviously didn't see/hear the Tom Lawrence, better than Bale one apparently sung yesterday then...

I thought that was great

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:52 - Jan 15 with 1009 viewshoppy

sad jealous people

Don't think Jealous Guy was one of his, to be fair, or was Sad Jealous People the alternative title that R.E.M. rejected?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:03 - Jan 15 with 986 viewsBlue_Order

sad jealous people

Midge Ure couldn't afford to pay me what I'd want to even let him stay for a pint at my wedding.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:28 - Jan 15 with 928 viewsBackToRussia

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:32 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

me?

Yeah, fresh from telling Keno to off himself, you're now losing it after someone asked you a harmless question - dunno why you're going on about the bar mitzvah post, it wasn't even the same poster.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024