Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love 00:42 - Jan 15 with 13750 viewsDolly2.0

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

The spelling alone is enough to grind my gears. But the song itself I hate with a passion. Such utter drivel. Banal lyrics, boring tune, grating vocals, sounding so dated... and yet it seems to be popular now for some reason.

I would rather cut off my ears and freeze them for 100 years than listen to that sh1t again. And then defrost them, smash them with a mallet, burn them to a crisp, and then freeze them for another hundred years.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:31 - Jan 15 with 2506 viewsWeirdFishes

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:28 - Jan 15 by J2BLUE

This and 24k magic which I hate. In fact, Bruno Mars is just an incredibly smug annoying pr1ck.

Mainstream chart music in general makes me angry when I listen to the lyrics. It's just sh1t with a few exceptions

100%

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:44 - Jan 15 with 2476 viewsitfcpaul

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:03 - Jan 15 by Blue_Order

Midge Ure couldn't afford to pay me what I'd want to even let him stay for a pint at my wedding.

and who would you pay

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 2467 viewsvapour_trail

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 06:56 - Jan 15 by ITFC_Forever

Any of the dirge Nirvana churned out.

That's the worst answer on the thread.

I'm enjoying the uppityness regarding midge ure though.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 18:55 - Jan 15 with 2467 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:24 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

I'm sure that if anyone had any sense they would make stupid comments like this one. dont worry you could never afford to pay for him to be at a celebration could you by the sounds of it.

sad jealous people

Hey, it's 'Mr Overacting Guy'!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 2418 viewsBluespeed225

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 12:10 - Jan 15 by FrowsyArmLarry

The original Gloria Jones version of that is a soul classic

Stomper!
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 19:42 - Jan 15 with 2418 viewsBluespeed225

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 13:00 - Jan 15 by stickymockwell

I hate hate hate hotel California.
* waits for down votes.

With you there!
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 20:09 - Jan 15 with 2370 viewsGlasgowBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 11:40 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

didn't it say he played at our wedding

Were all of your guests dancing with tears in their eyes? Or were they all stood still?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 20:20 - Jan 15 with 2345 viewsleftpeg10

Wonderwall,Angels,Imagine,Hey Jude are probably the most overrated songs ever.
Login to get fewer ads

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 20:38 - Jan 15 with 2288 viewsRadlett_blue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 20:20 - Jan 15 by leftpeg10

Agree 100% about those four.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:12 - Jan 15 with 2256 viewsBlueorder

Blue Monday - I get the idea and all the money thing, but it left me cold.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:13 - Jan 15 with 2256 viewsjeera

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 20:09 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

Were all of your guests dancing with tears in their eyes? Or were they all stood still?

Probably just listening to the voice.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:17 - Jan 15 with 2243 viewsEdmunds5

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:38 - Jan 15 by caught-in-limbo

There's that song by Shania Twain which could be used instead of water boarding. More controversially though is Hey Jude by the Beatles. Painful.

That don't impress' you much?

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:20 - Jan 15 with 2232 viewsGlasgowBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:13 - Jan 15 by jeera

Probably just listening to the voice.

The neighbours complained about the noise coming through the thin wall.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:21 - Jan 15 with 2231 viewsEdmunds5

Just the way you are Bruno Mars
dancing queen by Abba
Red Hot chillis californication bores me a bit

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:21 - Jan 15 with 2232 viewsjeera

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:20 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

The neighbours complained about the noise coming through the thin wall.

Oh.

In strong low tones I spose.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:38 - Jan 15 with 2200 viewsMJallday

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:24 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

I'm sure that if anyone had any sense they would make stupid comments like this one. dont worry you could never afford to pay for him to be at a celebration could you by the sounds of it.

sad jealous people

I bet you i could.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:39 - Jan 15 with 2196 viewsNewcyBlue

Anything by Lady Gaga

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:55 - Jan 15 with 2168 viewshoppy

Kung Fu Fighting....

Starts fine... "Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those kicks were fast as lightning..." all macho and everything...

But then that all gets shattered with the next bit "in fact it was a little bit frightening"....

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:10 - Jan 15 with 2138 viewspeterleeblue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:39 - Jan 15 by NewcyBlue

Anything by Lady Gaga

Just out of interest what do Music do you like?
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:36 - Jan 15 with 2093 viewsjeera

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:55 - Jan 15 by hoppy

Kung Fu Fighting....

Starts fine... "Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those kicks were fast as lightning..." all macho and everything...

But then that all gets shattered with the next bit "in fact it was a little bit frightening"....

One of those terrible efforts where anything that vaguely rhymes is crowbarred in.

There was that stupid 'boyband' song couple of years ago that made me wanna puke with similar words. (I am not crediting that as lyrics).

To add to list of hated songs, anything from that bunch of moronic girls in the 90s, All Saints, singing into their hairbrushes.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:37 - Jan 15 with 2090 viewslloydy84

Some of the songs people have listed here aren't loved by anybody I'm sure..

One I just can't listen to is the Kings of Leon, Use Somebody. Folk love it, no idea why it's a shocker.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 22:38]
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 01:59 - Jan 16 with 1971 viewscaught-in-limbo

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:17 - Jan 15 by Edmunds5

That don't impress' you much?

Ha! That's almost as awful as the one I was thinking of.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 01:59 - Jan 16 with 1969 viewscaught-in-limbo

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 20:20 - Jan 15 by leftpeg10

yep, yep, yep, yep

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 1872 viewsNewcyBlue

Anything by U2. I just hate them. I can't listen to that shoite.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 09:54 - Jan 16 with 1860 viewsNewcyBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:10 - Jan 15 by peterleeblue

Just out of interest what do Music do you like?

It really depends on the mood I am in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024