Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump - really, I mean really?? 08:31 - Jan 22 with 16228 viewsunstableblue

People are really flabbergasted and concerned this morning in the US. Is he really going to be like this??

Basically he is claiming 1.5million people for his inauguration, he is stating it's is ghe largest turnout ever. He is stating the media are lying that it was only 250k, and much lower than Obamas.

He won't even acknowkedge the protest movement - which was larger. He's basically p!ssed about this and is blaming the media. His press secretary has carried on the line and the attack.

But photos and importantly the Washington mass transit numbers prove the press news.

Trump is lying! Like he did throughout his campaign. But now he is president.

It is shocking. It is like a banana republic.

And to think there were muppets on here lauding him.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 8:32]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:37 - Jan 22 with 4520 viewstaximan

is lying about how many people were at his do that important ?
Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:38 - Jan 22 with 4521 viewsitfcjoe

My thoughts...

The bloke can't let anything lie, how can he be president when he has the mentality of a child.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:41 - Jan 22 with 4502 viewslowhouseblue

it is nothing less than bare faced lying. its unhinged. i wonder how they explain away the photos?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38707722

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:53 - Jan 22 with 4456 viewsStokieBlue

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:41 - Jan 22 by lowhouseblue

it is nothing less than bare faced lying. its unhinged. i wonder how they explain away the photos?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38707722

He just said they were from a different event.

The thing is, most the people who voted for him won't care about this at all. As long as he can deliver on jobs and a new economic paradigm they won't care what he said.

It's a sorry state of affairs but highlights the desperation of many people - they felt this was their only option.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:56 - Jan 22 with 4430 viewsbluelagos

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:38 - Jan 22 by itfcjoe

My thoughts...

The bloke can't let anything lie, how can he be president when he has the mentality of a child.

999 followers eh Joe! So close to the thousand :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:03 - Jan 22 with 4386 viewslowhouseblue

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:53 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

The thing is, most the people who voted for him won't care about this at all. As long as he can deliver on jobs and a new economic paradigm they won't care what he said.

It's a sorry state of affairs but highlights the desperation of many people - they felt this was their only option.

SB

oh right, so cil will be on later with youtube videos showing this. i don't care about the number of people there either. but to lie so casually and blatantly once he is in office is bizarre.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:06 - Jan 22 with 4375 viewsElderGrizzly

Good piece here on why they did the press conference they did. It's part of a well planned strategy of press manipulation

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:12 - Jan 22 with 4333 viewsnshearman1

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:06 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

Good piece here on why they did the press conference they did. It's part of a well planned strategy of press manipulation

Spot-on. For a more amusing reaction to Trump, see my friend Brian Blessed on ITV News.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:12 - Jan 22 with 4334 viewsbluelagos

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:06 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

Sounds rather familiar when thinking back to much of the referendum campaigning. (Both sides)

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:13 - Jan 22 with 4307 viewsflimflam

Who actually gives a shiiite? He's President and nothing me or you can do about it.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:14 - Jan 22 with 4297 viewsElderGrizzly

SB

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:15 - Jan 22 with 4273 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:12 - Jan 22 by bluelagos

Sounds rather familiar when thinking back to much of the referendum campaigning. (Both sides)

It does doesn't it?

People will say "shut up whinging, he's president", but if he's lying about stuff so trivial that everyone can see, where does he draw the line? That's the worry...
No but you miss the point on 09:16 - Jan 22 with 4279 viewsDyland

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 08:37 - Jan 22 by taximan

is lying about how many people were at his do that important ?

If you're being serious that's depressingly naive. It's the principle.

Anyone who isn't concerned by Trump's behaviour, on the right or the left, should have a strong word with themselves. It's nothing to do with policy. He's a manipulative operator without a single shred of diplomacy or class.

He's a walking talking warning to parents of the dangers of bullying at school :-)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:19 - Jan 22 with 4231 viewseireblue

SB

He doesn't need to deliver on anything.

He just needs to say he did.
Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:21 - Jan 22 with 4219 viewsArcher4721

SB

Indeed. Much like those who voted Brexit.
No but you miss the point on 09:27 - Jan 22 with 4182 viewsBarneycurley

No but you miss the point on 09:16 - Jan 22 by Dyland

Anyone who isn't concerned by Trump's behaviour, on the right or the left, should have a strong word with themselves. It's nothing to do with policy. He's a manipulative operator without a single shred of diplomacy or class.

He's a walking talking warning to parents of the dangers of bullying at school :-)

Its chilling. I was driving to work listening to his speech at the CIA and i literally shuddered its like North Korea. It felt like the people cheering and applauding were doing so on instruction.

I can say that ive been this concerned about how 1 man could do some serious damage around the globe.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

No but you miss the point on 09:37 - Jan 22 with 4126 viewsElderGrizzly

No but you miss the point on 09:27 - Jan 22 by Barneycurley

Its chilling. I was driving to work listening to his speech at the CIA and i literally shuddered its like North Korea. It felt like the people cheering and applauding were doing so on instruction.

I can say that ive been this concerned about how 1 man could do some serious damage around the globe.

Some of the people at the CIA event were 'paid' Trump supporters, who were paid to clap on cue. Not CIA people as they made out

No but you miss the point on 09:39 - Jan 22 with 4107 viewsvapour_trail

I don't disagree with this.

However, our own political leaders this side of the water lie to us all the time. They're less overt. Less blatant. But they're liars, all of them.

Stop voting.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:42 - Jan 22 with 4088 viewsWeWereZombies

I think it's very unfair to call the USA a banana republic - as far as I know they buy all their bananas in...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

No but you miss the point on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 4055 viewsDyland

No but you miss the point on 09:39 - Jan 22 by vapour_trail

I don't disagree with this.

However, our own political leaders this side of the water lie to us all the time. They're less overt. Less blatant. But they're liars, all of them.

Stop voting.

Totally.

Except for the stop voting bit :-)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 4056 viewsMVBlue

The U.S. Is going to lose a lot of respect in the next few years. I wonder which nations can step up on the world stage tonnow govern and lead instead.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:47 - Jan 22 with 4034 viewsbluelagos

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:15 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

It does doesn't it?

People will say "shut up whinging, he's president", but if he's lying about stuff so trivial that everyone can see, where does he draw the line? That's the worry...

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:47 - Jan 22 with 4034 viewsbluelagos

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:15 - Jan 22 by ElderGrizzly

It does doesn't it?

I think so many people now get their news from social media rather than more reliable news sources, that he knows full well he can sprout sh1t and many will just lap it up.

It's become a new way of influencing voters...throw enough bollox out there and some people will believe it. We used to have dodgy papers reporting sh1t, now they don't even need to get them onside.

Still, bottom line is, he has promised jobs, jobs, jobs. If he delivers, he'll he hailed a hero. If he doesn't, he'll be another failure.

No but you miss the point on 09:48 - Jan 22 with 4028 viewsFtnfwest

And celebrities and pop stars have all said he's nasty too!
Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:48 - Jan 22 with 4010 viewsBarneycurley

Trump - really, I mean really?? on 09:45 - Jan 22 by MVBlue

The U.S. Is going to lose a lot of respect in the next few years. I wonder which nations can step up on the world stage tonnow govern and lead instead.

CIL will give you a predictable reply

Russia to move front and centre

stranger things have happened

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024