Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"My goal is to build a more united UK" 17:16 - Mar 27 with 8821 viewsDarth_Koont

Baby steps, Theresa. Baby steps.

Let's first see if you can organise a p!ssup in a brewery.

Pronouns: He/Him

I've seen the letter triggering Article 50 on 18:20 - Mar 28 with 448 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

I've seen the letter triggering Article 50 on 17:56 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

Dear EU,

In the mistaken belief that it's possible to erase the last one hundred years, a slender majority of the electorate that bothered to vote has decided it wants the currently United Kingdom wants to leave the EU.

Like most people with more than an iota of common sense, I realise this enterprise will be a futile exercise, but the non-resident owners of newspapers like the mail and the sun have whipped up enough people who believe Britain can return to the heady days of early 1914, before two wars bankrupted this country and destroyed our position as a world power.

We will of course, expect to receive back moneys owed to the UK from the Austro-Hungarian Empire and other now-departed countries and empires.

Above all, I must look to preserve the tory party.

Lots of love

Teresa May.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 17:57]

" a slender majority of the electorate that bothered to vote has decided it wants the currently United Kingdom wants to leave the EU." A win is a win, if people cant be arsed to vote then that's their problem. Your bitterness is deplorable comrade..

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024