Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team Spirit 14:08 - Aug 16 with 1378 viewsnewbie

Just look at Mcgoldrick/Garner/Waghorn all so excited when the winner went in .....also everyone celebrated together. Team spirit is paramount to having any chance.

Keep an eye on Mcgoldrick saluting the home fans after the winner also
Team Spirit on 14:10 - Aug 16 with 1359 viewsBluebell

Exactly!

I have said this since the first game of the season. I love the way they all congratulate each other and seem to be getting on so well.

Knudsen is so passionate. The way he jumped over the hoarding to get to the crowd at Barnsley was a joy to behold!
Team Spirit on 14:32 - Aug 16 with 1285 viewsitfcjoe

Team Spirit on 14:10 - Aug 16 by Bluebell

Exactly!

I have said this since the first game of the season. I love the way they all congratulate each other and seem to be getting on so well.

Knudsen is so passionate. The way he jumped over the hoarding to get to the crowd at Barnsley was a joy to behold!

We've had a very good team spirit since Mick has been here really, even last year they seemed to still have it - Mick leads from the top in that respect and Chambo is a very good general for him in the dressing room - there is clearly a "No d1ckheads policy"

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Team Spirit on 14:40 - Aug 16 with 1247 viewsPJH

Team Spirit on 14:32 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

We've had a very good team spirit since Mick has been here really, even last year they seemed to still have it - Mick leads from the top in that respect and Chambo is a very good general for him in the dressing room - there is clearly a "No d1ckheads policy"

I think that building and keeping a good team spirit is one of MM's many good points.
I agree that it has always been there but I think that a combination of the unnecessary abuse that they took last season, the apparent negative view that people unconnected with the Club had of our chances and the character and ability of the new additions have strengthened it.
The "us against the rest" mentality that was previously there now seems to be back again.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 14:58]
Team Spirit on 14:56 - Aug 16 with 1202 viewsArcher4721

Team Spirit on 14:32 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Indeed. One thing about Mick that has never been in doubt is that the players respect him and want to perform for him.
Team Spirit on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 1151 viewsBobbychase

I think it's always been there. One of the most staunch Mick Out people I know went to the end of season dinner a few months ago and had lengthy chats with Bart and Chambers. he came back a changed man and said the way they talked about Mick made him want to support him.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Team Spirit on 15:12 - Aug 16 with 1116 viewsBenters

Team Spirit on 14:10 - Aug 16 by Bluebell

Exactly!

Which got a fan chucked out yaay !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Team Spirit on 15:17 - Aug 16 with 1080 viewsNo9

Jonus Knudsen summed it up in the interview broadcast on RS didn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024