Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? 21:41 - Nov 8 with 25564 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Pixies - Doolittle album is outstanding.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 03:31 - Nov 10 with 1827 viewsThe_Last_Baron

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 19:23 - Nov 9 by poppiesman

Rush
Magnum

How were Rush underrated. They sold millions of records. Not my cup of tea.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Though the coorect answer is of course Steppenwolf on 03:31 - Nov 10 with 1827 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Though the coorect answer is of course Steppenwolf on 22:20 - Nov 9 by Dyland

Who didn't just record Born to be Wild and The Pusher. Can't find any HQ on YT. Quad erat fooking demonstrandum :)

Closer to home... the inimitable Steve Marriott's Small Faces.. though not sure they're underrated at all... but you started it with the Pixies, booop :

Tin Soldier is a fantastic track. Small Faces' best.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 3:33]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 03:47 - Nov 10 with 1818 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The answer is, without a doubt, Squeeze.

Honourable mentions for the below:

-Embrace
-Flowered Up
-Stereophonics

Poll: Best Football Song

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 05:13 - Nov 10 with 1806 viewsdistractored

Dexys
On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 05:55 - Nov 10 with 1801 viewshoppy

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 05:13 - Nov 10 by distractored

Dexys

Seriously? Oh, come on...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 07:12 - Nov 10 with 1785 viewspoppiesman

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 03:31 - Nov 10 by The_Last_Baron

How were Rush underrated. They sold millions of records. Not my cup of tea.

Well yes that's true, I meant they were rarely mentioned or even seen on TV in those days.
Only ever had one of their songs (spirit of radio) played on Top Of The Pops too and they were never in the actual studio when it was.Must admit I didn't know many Rush fans either, mention Rush in those days and the usual reply was ' he a great goalscorer for Liverpool!
On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 08:44 - Nov 10 with 1755 viewshoppy

Have James been mentioned?, if not, I will now - James.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 10:44 - Nov 10 with 1729 viewsLord_Lucan

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 08:44 - Nov 10 by hoppy

I was thinking the same that they should get a mention.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 10:51 - Nov 10 with 1726 viewsHerbivore

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 08:44 - Nov 10 by hoppy

Laid is an absolute banger.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 10:56 - Nov 10 with 1720 viewsreusersfreekicks

Eels - best band ever.
On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 14:30 - Nov 10 with 1666 viewsOhiotractorboy

Blackfoot
On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 09:40 - Dec 16 with 1444 viewssolemio

On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 08:57 - Nov 9 by solemio

The Zombies

To be admitted to the Hall of Fame - or whatever it's called.
On the topic of the most Overrated band ever - who's the most Underrated? on 11:44 - Dec 16 with 1426 viewstrncbluearmy

Magnum
[Redacted] on 12:01 - Dec 16 with 1420 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024