Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... 09:19 - Nov 4 with 2816 viewsSitfcB

...might get a late call up to be on Sky?

No Sky games picked in League 1 and 2 like usual on an international weekend, think they waited until the week before the other month to announce a game but not sure as thought there was a minimum amount of time they had to give?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 9:25]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:23 - Nov 4 with 2314 viewsGuthrum

Wouldn't they need to move the kick-off time, to make it not 3pm on a Saturday?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 9:23]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:23 - Nov 4 with 2310 viewshoppy

I wouldn't grumble if it was, as I'm away so going to miss it - if it's on Sky, I'd possibly be able to watch it!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:28 - Nov 4 with 2269 viewsSitfcB

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:23 - Nov 4 by Guthrum

Yeah they would, 12:30 or 17:30 Saturday unless they move it completely to the Sunday or even Monday evening, too short notice to move the day surely.

COYB

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:30 - Nov 4 with 2252 viewshoppy

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:28 - Nov 4 by SitfcB

Yeah they would, 12:30 or 17:30 Saturday unless they move it completely to the Sunday or even Monday evening, too short notice to move the day surely.

Selfish I know, but Sunday or Monday would be perfect, as I'd be able to go! :)
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 9:31]

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:35 - Nov 4 with 2228 viewsSteve_M

I could cope with Saturday early evening - more pub time - but anything else would be mightily annoying.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:40 - Nov 4 with 2205 viewsbilllm

If it's on,I know we both played last international break,but we both could have call ups, or have the squads already been announced,
I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:42 - Nov 4 with 2185 viewsGuthrum

Is it too short notice to rearrange the time, given police, caterers, stewards, etc., will have been booked well in advance?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:44 - Nov 4 with 2172 viewsElderGrizzly

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:23 - Nov 4 by Guthrum

Haven't they shown games at 3pm before on an International Weekend?
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:46 - Nov 4 with 2155 viewsPinewoodblue

Port Vale v Bradford fills the lunchtime Saturday slot. There are World Cup games scheduled for the other weekend slots.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:50 - Nov 4 with 2135 viewsFixed_It

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:30 - Nov 4 by hoppy

Selfish I know, but Sunday or Monday would be perfect, as I'd be able to go! :)
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 9:31]

Me, me, me, me!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:13 - Nov 4 with 2040 viewsitfcsuth

I mean it’s surely guaranteed goals. Don’t know how many at each end but I’m sure it will produce goals.
I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:17 - Nov 4 with 2003 viewshoppy

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 09:50 - Nov 4 by Fixed_It

Me, me, me, me!

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:29 - Nov 4 with 1923 viewsWallingford_Boy

Game will be off, international call ups.

RIP Sir Bobby

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:31 - Nov 4 with 1910 viewsfredbarber

Game has been selected for live international broadcast

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/international-games/

Meaning anybody who cannot go should be able to access lots bodies of water with surface water flowing within the bed and banks of a channel
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 10:34]
I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:41 - Nov 4 with 1845 viewsstrikalite

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:29 - Nov 4 by Wallingford_Boy

We'll play, we have the squad to cope, do you mean Oxford?
I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:42 - Nov 4 with 1837 viewsIllinoisblue

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:31 - Nov 4 by fredbarber

Game has been selected for live international broadcast

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/international-games/

Meaning anybody who cannot go should be able to access lots bodies of water with surface water flowing within the bed and banks of a channel
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 10:34]

Correct. Over here it’s on ESPN+ instead of iFollow

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:47 - Nov 4 with 1804 viewsmarky7itfc

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:29 - Nov 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Oxford only have Gavin Whyte that will be called up by Northern Ireland

We have Bersant Celina who will be called up by Kosovo.

Sam Morsy hasn't played for Egypt since 2018 so doubt he'll get called into there squad. Zimbabwe may want to Call Bonne up but I still think there's regulations regarding covid isolating for a little period but could be wrong.

So 1 each I reckon , you need 3 to have the game called off. So It should be still on.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 10:48]

Ipswich till i die!!

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:48 - Nov 4 with 1792 viewswkj

I hope not, as we're usually sh*t on Sky

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:52 - Nov 4 with 1768 viewsWallingford_Boy

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:47 - Nov 4 by marky7itfc

Oxford only have Gavin Whyte that will be called up by Northern Ireland

We have Bersant Celina who will be called up by Kosovo.

Sam Morsy hasn't played for Egypt since 2018 so doubt he'll get called into there squad. Zimbabwe may want to Call Bonne up but I still think there's regulations regarding covid isolating for a little period but could be wrong.

So 1 each I reckon , you need 3 to have the game called off. So It should be still on.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 10:48]

Burns to be called up by Wales.
Morsy to be called up by Egypt.

RIP Sir Bobby

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 11:04 - Nov 4 with 1724 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Don't think they can once the tickets have gone on sale, it would be a major variation of contract and the club would have to offer refunds.

If it moved to 12:30, I'd have to cancel.

I can get up at 5am to get to town, but there's no way my lad could, he's only just getting into going to town games, to suddenly be told he's got to get up at 5am could ruin that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 11:32 - Nov 4 with 1621 viewsSitfcB

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:52 - Nov 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Burns to be called up by Wales.
Morsy to be called up by Egypt.

Welsh squad was named a few days back.
Morsy not in the frame for Egypt.

COYB

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 12:05 - Nov 4 with 1518 viewsNthQldITFC

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 10:13 - Nov 4 by itfcsuth

I mean it’s surely guaranteed goals. Don’t know how many at each end but I’m sure it will produce goals.

Usually only one at each end, otherwise it makes the game too easy, what with only one goalkeeper per team.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 12:10 - Nov 4 with 1484 viewsWallingford_Boy

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 11:32 - Nov 4 by SitfcB

Bonne then.

Either way,, the game won't be on.

RIP Sir Bobby

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 12:11 - Nov 4 with 1479 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 12:10 - Nov 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Bonne then.

Either way,, the game won't be on.

Who else is getting called up then?
I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 12:12 - Nov 4 with 1474 viewsParky

I wonder if our game next week against Oxford... on 11:32 - Nov 4 by SitfcB

Yengi for Australia?
Baggott for Indonesia?
El Miz for Tunisia?

Wishful thinking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024